2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always wondered that if ICA was hiding her pregnancy, what was she going to do just come home and say "surprise, I had a baby!" and everything be fine? It just baffles me. But I am sure I'm not the only one baffled with these people lol.

No, she would have said: "Surprise, surprise!"

Deputy says Casey was only handcuffed for 2 to 3 mins.
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 2:03 PM

Eberrlin testifies he indeed cuffed Casey at one point. Only for several minutes.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 2:03 PM

He didn't notice anything particular about the car (Pontiac). He put #CaseyAnthony in handcuffs-released her when Supervisor told him too
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 2:03 PM

#caseyanthony Deputy says he handcuffed Casey but then was told by Sgt. to uncuff her. Cheney says no further questions
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 2:03 PM

Eberlin: Cuffed #CaseyAnthony. Told by Baez to remove cuffs.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 2:02 PM

Eberlin: Did not notice particular odor of #CaseyAnthony car.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 2:02 PM

#caseyanthony Cheney asks deputy if he noticed an odor from Casey's car. Deputy says no
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 2

OCSo Eberlyn - dispatched to Hopespring Drive - no prior contact with A family....overall control scene- observe white pontiac firebird(?) I did

did you have occassion to put handcuffs on Kc? yes
were you subsequently told by Hosey to remove the handcuffs? yes

LDB- you were Jr. deputy on scene and Sgt Hosey was superior....she was handcuffed for 2-3 minutes...after that she was free to go back into the house...yes

why was KC handcuffed? while kc out of area her Mother - her mother approached me and told me that KC had stolen....(objection!
LDB - He opened the door your honor!
Sidebar

HA! CM opened the door for LDB to ask why he handcuffed her. :gavel:

CM not happy! Sidebar!

O.Kaaayy. CM can interrupt LDB at ANY time and not get blasted or told to wait or sit down, but JA cannot, he gets blasted often by the Judge.

CM insists on a sidebar because he does not want his handcuff situation exposed in front of the jury

hearsay versus cause of complaint

I don't get it, the whole family says they smelled the stink...one person says no...okay. moving on...

How do you follow the logic here? On one hand they want to think they were all screwed up and on the other they want you to believe ICA was a great mother who would never hurt her child?

Everytime I think about them claiming Casey was a good mother, I think about Susan Smith who was also proved to be a good mother...that is until she drowned her kids in the lake. I mean Casey was probably a good mother in front of everyone but what about when she wanted freedom or was alone with her?

i hope the jury is catching these little sneak peaks into Casey's other charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett