2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe in the 911 call she mentions the theft of lots of money. Did they play the whole thing?

I can't remember if money was mentioned on the 911 call. maybe it was. But I always was led to believe by statements and the call that CA wanted her arrested for stealing the car, not credit cards.

Not to mention CA's little slip yesterday about her being arrested on the checks charges.

Yup! Yup!

Help me here....I don't think that the DT called this witness and asked this particular question just by accident. So, why did they ask this about the cuffs, knowing that it would open the door to this check fraud or stolen credit card stuff. I don't think they were doing this for the miranda rights stuff, because all of the police and family statements have already been testified to, so it's a little late to bring that in now. Why were they asking that? I don't get where they were trying to go!

Maybe to show that casey was intimidated and couldn't tell the truth about the drowning because little casey was handcuffed by big bad cops with guns? I don't know.

Ok I am confused.....I thought the officers responded out to the A's house to investigate a kidnapping? I know the first 911 call was CA calling stating she wanted her daughter arrested for stealing their car, then the third 911 call was because CA stated that ICA stated Caylee was kidnapped by the nanny?

Yet OCSO arrives on scene and rather than CA being a distraught grandmother concerned over her granddaughter's kidnapping, she was more concerned about having her daughter arrested over the usage of her credit card, bringing out receipts etc. Does that not seem odd???:waitasec:

On the last 911 call CA appeared so distraught and overwhelmed with grief, yet when the cops arrived there is no mention from the family regarding a missing Caylee.

This story gets odder by the day, this family needs an Academy award for their acting skills....JMO

The first officer was not yet aware of the 3rd phone call when he arrived. But yeah,CA was :crazy:

last I checked JA wasn't on trial.... jmo

Right now, I can't see what JA is or isn't doing, but his body language could communicate something to the jury, so I hope he's not doing anything negative.

Some other ?'s I have...Being a nurse and knowing the importance of pre-natal care for the baby's health it must have been more important for Cindy to DENY the pregnancy than to assist her daughter in getting proper care before the birth. So much for Cindy's assertion that she was SOOO concerned about the possible bad effects of hand sanitizer on the toddler Caylee. She didn't care about Caylee in utero...

and related quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattymarie
Rick Plesea's wedding was June 4, 2005. KC was said to be 7 months pregnant then. Caylee was born a full 2 months later on Aug. 9, 2005. How was she a month premature, per Cindy? Do we know how much Caylee weighed at birth?

I am a Neonatal ICU RN and the Mother of a preemie...Prematurity is measured by gestational age less than 37 weeks and not by weight of the infant. Some preemies are "large for gestational age", meaning they are heavier than the expected weight of that gestational age. There are many complications that can be associated with prematurity, with the most common being immature lungs (aka: Respiratory Distress Syndrome).

From article located at: http://www.babyzone.com/baby/newborns/premature/article/seven-things-to-know

"The duration of a pregnancy is measured by gestational age (or the amount of time elapsed since the first day of the last menstrual period). A normal gestation lasts 40 weeks or 279 days. If delivery occurs before 37 weeks gestation, the baby is considered prematurely born."

Personally, I have not seen any literature stating that Caylee was born "prematurely" and never heard such information until today, from CA's testimony. My guess is that CA wants to portray information that ICA wasn't as far in the pregnancy as she actually was. Therefore, the denial that CA was in wouldn't appear so absurd...I want to believe that as a professional nurse, CA would act on the behalf of ICA's growing fetus and obtain Obstetrical care asap....But, then again, after all it is CA & her "unusual" thought processes....

CM is a bitter man, that's why. JA and LDB are clearly the stars of this trial and that annoys a bitter man.

Linda T went to help search for Caylee didn't she???

But I don't think they can find her to testify....

Maybe Mason is trying to use this witness to get some sort of information about Linda out,, since they can't bring her to testify? I would think they could use her depo if she is ignoring a court order to testify...

Sorry if already posted but iirc Linda Tenelli worked with Kidfinders.

Geez, there's more sidebar than trial.

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
Mason: "Who is boy, I say, who is responsible for this unwarranted attack on #CaseyAnthony's person!"
2 minutes ago

:giggle:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics