2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please let the cross go something like this "CA, did you have a phone at your house? Did KC have a phone? Does these records show that KC was ALWAYS on the phone 24/7? Could KC call 9-1-1? If you had been home would you have called 9-1-1 if you saw Caylee drown? Why do you think KC did not make that call? Why do you think she waited 31 days? Why do you think she watched you suffer for months looking for Caylee? Why do you think she waited in jail for 3 years before sharing this story? You are changing your story today, because you know KC killed Caylee don't you?"

What's the point of going through any of the steps they took with Caylee around the pool IF SHE ACCIDENTALLY DROWNED?????

Is it just me or does it seem very telling to any of you that a grandmother would know so many small infinite details about her granddaughter? To me, it shows just how involved Cindy was in raising Caylee and conversely how uninvolved Casey was. It doesn't take two mothers to raise a child. Given that opinion I have, if I were a juror I'd say that any testimony by anyone spouses off what a great mother Casey was is totally rubbish. Casey probably knew very few daily details about her own daughter. Why is it Cindy in all these pictures with Caylee and not Cindy.

Cindy : " I did this...on the ladder"..." I did that..on the ladder"...we did "this in the pool..", etc .

Have we ever heard her say anything about Casey helping Caylee get into the pool or playing around with Caylee in the pool? No, it's always Cindy.

Okay, so is cindy going to say she just remembered that she left the ladder up. Her meds help her long term memory problems.

Yep, we're about to see the effects of that switch from Forgetital to Brainboosticilin.

I went back not long ago and wanted to read tips that the OCSO had gotten ,to see if anyone gave a good tip since we now knew more about what happened, one tip I read stated she would be found by a elem. school, and her clothes were changed. pg 2 tip 1640, I just found this to be interesting even though all of the tip was not right on it stuck me as someone who might have know something.

There were a lot of people speculating that Caylee was there because of Kio's statement. There was also speculation about Caylee's clothes due to KC's statement to Tracy that her clothes had not been found. Anyone including me could have called that in based on what was common knowledge at the time.

Why no pictures of iCA taking Caylee swimming? Is it because ICA was too lazy? Or 'at work'? Or hanging w/ Zanny?

TOO LAZY. JMO

The bad thing is the state now has to go out of their way to disprove this stuff instead of trying to reinforce their own case.

Just remember everyone this is NOT over the state gets to question her not to mention do a rebuttle

What is the significance of this testimony? Has it been established that Caylee drowned? How can they do this line of questioning?

If ICA was such a great mom WHY are there no pictures of ICA helping Caylee in and out of the pool. AND if Caylee drown in that pool and ICA can hardly stand to look at the pictures now as she is pretending then why was she able to go home from jail and see the pool in the backyard and act as though everything was fine, didnt seem to bother her then to look at the pool. Also I am wondering if George is going to fall on that sword afterall with the lies Cindy told yesterday and today.

I really hope that the SA asks CA if all of the things she is testifying to now are true, why have they waited 3 years to come forward with all of the info that shows an accidental drowning? Why not reveal these things when ICA was first arrested? :maddening:

CA seems like an organized person...if those shorts were small and didn't fit Caylee...she wouldn't have them in Caylee's drawer....right??? Especially since that video was taken quite a while ago....

Why is Cindy acting like she never saw a picture of Caylee before? Their house is filled with her pictures and her pathetic acting is making me furious. This is all a setup so the State can not cross in attack mode!

My thoughts exactly...There is no way the SA can come back at a grandmother who is clearly in such pain.:maddening: CA never liked LDB, it was her strategy to get LDB to feel comfortable with her and now she turns the table.

and ANOTHER THING... we live in Fla and did not have a pool at the time my now 27 yr old son small but we went to "Little Admiral" classes at the YMCA and he was about 2 I believe.. So You tell me why this family that spared no expense never had her for lessons .. oh I know I am getting picky but this just has me so upset.

She is holding on to her because Caylee is scared. There was no reason to hold on to her she had an excellent life jacket on.

In an epic display of his laziness....JB has resorted to having the witness read the letters on photographs for admission into evidence!

I was thinking the same thing. Everyone seems to have to do his bidding.
Speaking of pictures now going into evidence, I am going to go out on a limb and suggest that CA brought him these very photos and recently.

Taught Caylee she had to be with an adult in order to go in the pool... told her how she could get hurt in the pool...always made Caylee where a life jacket.

HMMMMMMMM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member