2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baez handling CA with kids gloves. Putting on his soothing voice. Sickening!!!!!!!!!

People around the world have shed enough tears for Caylee to fill that pool, and here are her next of kin, lying and denying.

You know when my son was young and we took him swimming and when we put his life jacket on, we always told him never ever get in the pool or any water without this jacket on. So when we would get ready to go swimming the first thing he would do is go get his life jacket. You didn't even have to tell him.

I think this is all a crock.

I wonder if JA moved to behind JB so We could see his reactions!?

Does anyone know who the young guy is who sits behind the podium? I always thought he was press but yesterday realized he was inside the front part of the courtroom.

Anyone notice all the pool pictures are of Cindy and Caylee.... no ICA. I guess Cindy would say she is taking the pictures, being the excellent photographer that she was. But why didn't ICA ever interact with Caylee during her play time?

Wonder if the jury will notice this...

This is my last RODEO folks, no more high profile cases for me. I'm done!

What difference does it make that Cindy thinks the shorts didn't fit her...it was Caylee in the swamp thrown away like garbage. What if the shorts don't fit, you must acquit???

There's not that much diference between a 3T and 24 months...my kids could still wear 24 months when they were almost 4. And they are average sized. Also depends on the make and style. JB's just grasping at straws!!!

Cindy wore a skirt ONCE because then it became unfashionable, but she's wearing an ancient bathing suit?? Riiiiiight!

orlandomicki micki
#Caseyanthony. Jurors taking notes, # 4, 8, 9, 10, 11, 13, 14, 15

Okay, okay, okay!

We get it. Caylee liked to swim. Move on, Jose!

In an epic display of his laziness....JB has resorted to having the witness read the letters on photographs for admission into evidence!

I think we are leading up to the ladder perhaps?

Uhhuh. As she got older, she got more anxious to get in the pool. Silly Caylee - you are not the victim but the perpetrator, the one responsible for your own death according to your loving family.

:clap: :clap: Post of the morning :clap: :clap:

I hope they give CA a disc of her performance, for posterity, you understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member