2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I stand by my previous statement during Opening Statements... IF Caylee drowned in that swimming pool, there is NO WAY that pool would still be in that back yard. Cindy would have taken a hammer to it and destroyed it!

When I was a Senior in High School my boyfriends mother fell asleep while watching her 2 year old grandson. He fell into the pool and drown. She awoke, called 911 and when paramedics arrived they had to rip her off the little boy so they could attend to him. The pool was filled with dirt and cemented over and she NEVER moved back into that house! This is all BS!!!

Most 3 year olds I know can climb ladders like that all by themselves. Little kids are great climbers.

My 15-month old grandson could climb up that pool ladder. I swear the boy is part monkey! He can climb up the 5-step ladder to his big sissy's playhouse before I can get across the yard to stop him. He was walking at 9 months, and been on the move ever since . . .

I just started watching......is Cindy admitting she knew Caylee drowned all this time?

Can't watch this grandmother turn on Caylee anymore. It's disgusting. I'll watch when the SA crosses but until then, adios!

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Casey is not sobbing even though this is where she claims Caylee died.. Every now and then she swipes the right side of face with tissue

Whyever did they bother with the life vests and the pool decks and the ladders and all the precautions that the child doesn't get hurt if the child in question is then thrown in the trash dump and it's no big deal, let's cover it up?

GA has denied that he was there or disposed of her body; RK will deny his involvement and the evidence has shown that the body had not been moved- If these two pieces of the DT story are not true, I hope the jury throws the whole theory out, so this will not matter.....

Here it comes......the ladder was down but close to the pool box, so Caylee could climb on to the ladder and then onto the pool box..

Didn't Cindy say, early on, the pool box was moved??

And if I remember correctly Cindy testified for the state that they were very careful to make sure that all the doors were locked so Caylee could not get out into the back yard without an adult.

In an epic display of his laziness....JB has resorted to having the witness read the letters on photographs for admission into evidence!

Somebody better verify the letters Cindy gave, she is a proven liar and I wouldn't trust her. I bet she gave incorrect letters so there can be a mistrial.

Next epiphany......Cindy will recall that they changed pool chemicals and started to use chlorine that week

What is the significance of this testimony? Has it been established that Caylee drowned? How can they do this line of questioning?

DT thinks it will bring sympathy for the Anthonys. This is gonna drag out for another hour or so.

I love how JB always casually faces the pics towards the jury while walking to the witness before the judge even allows him to show the jury. He thinks he's soooo sneaky and slick!

I wish JB would just get to the point, i see no relevance at this point.

WOW CAYLEE grew like every other child especially between summers:maddening::maddening::maddening:

CA: She swam 3-4 times a week.
JB: Always with the life vest on?
Yes.
When you were on vacation in June 2008, how often did Caylee go swimming?
Everyday.

Publishing photo.

JB: What is that a photo of?
CA: Me entering the pool and holding onto Caylee.
JB: Is that a fair and accurate representation?
CA: Yes.

Photo published.

JB: Is this at a time when you were trying to get in the pool? Does Caylee seem anxious to swim off?
CA: Yes, once I was almost in the water she would swim off
JB: Did you take precautions around the pool with Caylee?
CA: Once Caylee was walking we had a pool (patio) box next to the pool away from the ladder and once Caylee was a toddler we put that up against the house. it was right below that area so she couldn't climb up on the box to get in the pool.And we took precautions every day to take the ladder off the pool.
She outgrew a life vest and we bought a second one for her.

Another exhibit ...

JB: What is that a picture of?
CA: It's a picture of caylee at the sliding (???) box.
JB: Is she much bigger in that photograph?
CA: Yes

Publish photo to jury.

when these incredulous lies are ripped apart one by one by the State Atty's

then and only then will CA realize she has helped give her daughter a death sentence...

LIES are not what the jury wants to hear, especially about 3000 of them in 2 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member