2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what? I wonder if LBD went out of her way to accuse CA about lying yesterday about the computer because she knew this would come out today about the ladder? I read CA's deposition last night and she admits that she thought she could have done the searches. So there is no way LDB was surprised about that. I think she pretended to be surprised so that she can say "surprise, surprise, now you are changing your story about the pool ladder. Did your meds make your forget that as well?" moo

What now? George threw Caylee in the dump because they were having marital problems?

Help me out ya'll!!! I am having a hard time finding a reason to watch and listen to this anymore!
Oh...I remember.....WE are here FOR Caylee!

Could someone please tell me how much longer before the defense rests? Thank you.

Here's a stewpid question:
CA testified she put the pool together March/April 2008, right?
Would it have been more believable to claim the chloroform searches and associate them with deciding what pool chem to use? Instead of this ring around the rosey with chlorophyll and bamboo and sleepy doggie?

Is there any way to validate the picture of Caylee and the sliding glass door--it looks almost Photo Shopped...why would they take a picture like that?

Her eyes do look puffy as if she has been crying a lot. I hope she has and I hope she's asked Caylee for forgiveness. I do know she's in a horrible position. I recognize that. But she must know that she's continuing the behavior that got them in this courtroom to begin with. If they had just taught Casey that she can't just do anything she wants with no consequences.

That is a contrived look. Notice her hair. Whenever she shows up with dirty hair it is because she wishes to be seen that way. Every time you see her out in the court she will be well groomed, hair makeup and jewely.
Only when ready to testify does she don this distressed granny look.. no makeup and greasy hair.

To quote The Band Perry: "It just comes way too natural to you....the way you lie..."
D.I.S.G.U.S.T.I.N.G.

OMG every time I hear that song, I think of ICA. Seriously.

I'm gonna go with whoever posted pages back that the jury will see the differences in Cindy - in the 911 call when she was panicked (sp?) about her missing/stolen granddaughter and the smell of a dead body in the damn car - she didn't have time to stop and think about what she was saying, let alone come up with a lie to tell. There was nothing wrong with her memory that her meds needed to 'help' with.

If the jury goes over any of her testimony, they will HAVE to see the difference in Cindy.

Everyone..do not be surprised if George tells the jury that he did molest Casey. Be prepared in case that happens.

this is what my hubby said last night when we were watching all those shows on HLN

WFTV said George is up next, the defense theory put him square at the "accident site", so it's his chance to fall on the sword. :bang::bang::bang:

Thanks, I thought that's what was said.
OMG....I can't imagine how he'll testify.

Obviously this woman has rationalized that "what's done is done;" consequently it's preferable to retain her lying, manipulative, unappreciative, unloving, sociopathic, murderous seed than it is lose them both. Although in my eyes she's morphed back from "tolerable" to "reprehensible", fortunately she's as transparent as a strip club negligee

Through The Looking Glass: Cindy Anthony's Future
http://i54.tinypic.com/mhqzw8.jpg

Welcome to WS MAL94!

Don't hold back....LOL just kidding! :)

Welcome aboard!

This is making me feel so sick right now. WTH is Cindy going to say next :sick:
That George was having an affair with a mystery woman who took the body of Caylee after she drowned to dispose of it because George or Casey could not.

Is there a way to recieve case updates on my cell phone? I have to run to town and want to keep updated!!

I get continuous updates thru Channel 13. Check their website for the text option. be prepared to get HUNDREDS of texts thru trial time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sumzoe24