2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know GA is no hero here----But I think he has felt POWERLESS in his own home as long as he's been with CA. She wears the pants, and now she's lying to save the thieving, lying, murdering daughter......
I hope to GOD that no matter the outcome of this, George Anthony remembers he IS HIS OWN MAN. Run away, George, RUN AWAY!!!

I'm sick right now, I have to find the interview CA did with Greta, bet any amount we have a new story now.

trial214.jpg

Cindy's pool testimony will matter little, once the prosecution drives home the activities of ICA in the days & weeks immediately after Caylee allegedly 'drowned'.

* Same day the defense says Caylee died = ICA renting movies at Blockbuster Video.

* July 20th, just four days after her two year old child's tragic death, ICA was dancing gleefully in a nightclub's HOT BODY CONTEST.

* 31 days ~ actually, the 31 days kind of says it all.

The Jury will find ICA guilty. I am certain.

I agree 100%

No Lippman today? Hasn't he been by their sides the whole time? Hmmm, that's pretty telling. I'd say no, he won't be representing them on perjury charges. jmo

eta: nm, isn't that him?

Last time Cindy testified that most doors were child proofed and Caylee could not open them. And I think she said the date was different for the ladder incident.

Yes you are correct she even said the screen door was always closed and the the pool ladder was up sometime later in June not on the 16th!

She is about to say she and George were having issues.

If it wasn't for Caylee I would stop watching because it is too disgusting to see. Mo

caylee could easily open doors?

I could have sworn when CA was on the stand at the start of the trial she said Caylee wouldn't have been able to open the sliding glass door.

Did I imagine that?

AFAIK she has always said Caylee was 'smart' enough to open the doors.

Special recess until 25 minutes past the hour

This has been in the works for months. The A's agreed to go along with it.

<<<<<<<<<< Side Bar Thread >>>>>>
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140979"]2011.06.24 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-seven) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Does the whole jury have to travel as a pack to go down 23 floors to smoke or just the smokers?

Here's a stewpid question:
CA testified she put the pool together March/April 2008, right?
Would it have been more believable to claim the chloroform searches and associate them with deciding what pool chem to use? Instead of this ring around the rosey with chlorophyll and bamboo and sleepy doggie?

CA testified they got the pool in 2002.

I wish to contact the smokin' jurors and ask them if they've discovered the joys of e-ciggies, but I doubt the court would let me.

Blaise (vaping away as she types)

Please tell me I am half rational.

I have always stood by my opinion that KC spoke to JB before she was arrested....too many comments seemed to be planned.

Recall the fct that she said she got a call from Caylee and Caylee was talking about her shoes.

WHY the HE77 would Casey make such an issue of SHOES? She wouldn't know enough to do so on her own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GemGemma01