2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think ICA will testify. I think she is strong enough to deny deny lie lie on cross. I think it will be an Oscar moment. I think they may just give her involuntary manslaughter....as in they will swallow parts of the lies and pieces of the truth and be unable to convict her strongly. This is what I think and feel today. Could change, and as always, jmo.

i don't get it, le gave her multiple opportunities to say it was an accident and she stuck to the nanny story, how can they go through all that- take all the donations and help for looking for the "missing" child, and now come out and say it was an accident?

yes!!!!!

This needs to put to rest any question of ineffective counsel and the idea that HHJBP is pro-prosecution, anyhow.

Do the A's still have their pool?

If so, I think it's REALLY telling if they kept it. Why would I keep the one thing that reminded me of the death of my only grand child?

Or if she drowned in it?.....

Is there a way to recieve case updates on my cell phone? I have to run to town and want to keep updated!!

every time HHBP says "what say the state" my wishful thinking keeps hearing "this is B*ll Sh#t" jmo

Does anyone know who the young guy is who sits behind the podium? I always thought he was press but yesterday realized he was inside the front part of the courtroom.

Cindy's editor for her book deal perhaps?

I don't think this is LDB's or JA's First Rodeo!!

They have encountered alibi witnesses and parents of defendants testifying many times over their career, IMO, MOO

WFTV said George is up next, the defense theory put him square at the "accident site", so it's his chance to fall on the sword. :bang::bang::bang:

EVen B Sheaffer is saying that Baez and CA giving the jurors reasonable doubt now. Unless the State can come back and do something. All of a sudden now the pool ladder is up for this accident, the shorts are old and don't fit, Caylee can get in pool by herself etc.

Oh my goodness, so Cindy is going to forsake her husband now too??? I'm just getting here today and missed yesterday afternoon but read the madness last night. I can't believe it. Has the State impeached her yet?? I hope to God they do. Is George in the courtroom today?

I tell myself this and that the state also knows, how badly these people behaved before the trial started. It caught me off guard yesterday, but the Anthony's have shown their hand now. Plus I believe, the DT isn't giving the jury enough credit.

I agree with you. Also, there is no way the jury is going to forget the pictures of KC smiling, dancing, laughing, all the while her daughter was deceased. They are not buying her demeanor in court as all of a sudden the grieving mother. This really burns me. But, they are smart and observant. Have faith.:innocent:

CA: "Caylee ALWAYS wore her life jacket."

Right there - control issues. WHY didn't CA ever take that life jacket off Caylee while she was in the pool with her and work with Caylee in the water - teaching her how to roll over on her back; dog paddle to keep her head outta water? That is #1 thing you MUST DO with children and pools.

What child is EVER going to fall in the water and happen to have a life jacket on at the time?

Swimmies and life jackets are great to have and allow children to "play" in the water - but they must be taught not to build up this fale sense of security that they will always have help at keeping their head above water.

Makes me so mad that CA (or ICA or GA) never taught Caylee that!!! She was certainly old enough and should have already known how to do that. :furious:

:banghead: :banghead:

So what now? Are they going to say GA killed Caylee because HE is a spiteful *****?

Obviously this woman has rationalized that "what's done is done;" consequently it's preferable to retain her lying, manipulative, unappreciative, unloving, sociopathic, murderous seed than it is lose them both. Although in my eyes she's morphed back from "tolerable" to "reprehensible", fortunately she's as transparent as a strip club negligee

Through The Looking Glass: Cindy Anthony's Future
http://i54.tinypic.com/mhqzw8.jpg

Please tell me: The jurors WILL have the transcript of her testimony (ALL OF IT) when they deliberate.....right?

I assume so. But if I recalled that earlier statement, I don't know why most jurors wouldn't also have remembered it. :waitasec:

Bill S talking about Lippman not being with them today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member