2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB: Darn, I meant to say "it could have been early morning could have been late morning could have been early afternoon could have been an accident could have been sexual abuse could have been marital problems."

I don't think it's her either. I wouldn't put it past the DT and CA to stage the picture. I hope the SA can prove Caylee's height from her autopsy and then go back and measure that door. That kid looks way too tall. It does look like a 5 year old.

I think that is Caylee. I remember seeing other pictures of Caylee wearing the same outfit.

Jose left a hole in his opening. He never said who disposed of the body and he said we would never know.

I think it is someone George will be accused of having an affair with. Then George will get on the stand and deny having an affair.

It appears the DT can't make up their mind on their theory of defense.

ICA looks to be staring at something??? Her brother and dad?

Is CA back in the courtroom?

The Anthonys bring on a whole to meaning to the old expression "blood is thicker than water".

Judge is concerned the theory of defense is "ever-changing" and he needs to know what it is to determine what's relevant
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 9:33 AM

#CaseyAnthony Lee Anthony sitting next to George now. Lee's testimony could be very interesting.
by bobkealing via twitter at 9:33 AM

#caseyanthony Back from break but before jury comes back, Judge Perry is asking Baez "what is your theory of defense?"
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 9:33 AM

Lee Anthony is sitting next to George Anthony. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 9:32 AM

Thanks MK. As you are a mock juror, that is encouraging :)

Well, I don't know how relevant that info is. If this is in fact a picture of Caylee opening the sliding glass door, then obviously she COULD do that. On the other hand, why would CA have stated in prior testimony that Caylee couldn't open that door?

I don't know. Not sure it really matters much, either. Whether or not Caylee could open the doors leading to the backyard, whether she could climb the pool ladder herself, really does nothing to explain how her body ended up rotting in the trunk of her mother's car, why her mother would be out partying and having a great time while her daughter lay rotting in the trunk of her car, and why on earth the victim of an accidental drowning ends up dumped in a trash heap with duct tape somewhere on her face.

This pool testimony today really doesn't mean all that much to me, thus far.

But that's just me. No idea what the jury is thinking.

Is there any significance to LA being in the courtroom today? A united front? Wants to hear for himself what JB and ICA have been saying? Want to see how far his mother will go to protect ICA?

Why today? :waitasec:

He has only been in the courtroom on days he or Mallory have had to testify.

Is Lee scheduled on the stand today?

I think he wants to retract his statement about the abuse. He wants the Anthonys on his side because he was losing the case.:loser:

I guess he could do that....opening statements don't have to be proven.

I keep trying to pretend that I don't know any previous information about the A's and put myself into the juror frame of mind....but I can't. I wonder if they are buying all of this.

Yep, the DT wants to show why GA and CA were going to divorce, money, cheating, all that, get ready GA...... I saw GA yesterday pull his arm away from CA before court, he did not like CA touching her. It was very obvious.

Good grief...someone just threw out, that the Anthonys are trying to confuse the jury, perhaps by involving a bit of everybody.

If your theory is everchanging.....well maybe someone just needs to tell me your theory....CM sidebar
I'd like to see a copy of that sidebar.

Does anyone know what brought this all about?

I have a feeling that JB went to George and Cindy and said 'look" they are going to put Casey to death the state has a strong case here if you don't do something your daughter is going to die. Do you want that you have already lost your granddaughter and cannot bring her back now is your chance to help your daughter. You love your daughter don't you well help us save her life. I really believe this was a conversation had and this is my own feeling not something that was actually said.

Exactly what I quoted yesterday, that is what I think too.

Ugh. I'm tired. Just put Casey on the stand already so she can tell us what happened. She could clear this all up in about ten minutes. :)

guess JB wants to provide many theories.. you know like maybe one will work????

I think this morning is going to build to introduce River/Crystal.

I wonder about their timing -- and are they going to claim River helped George with the cover up of a drowning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech