2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the judge is saying you can't throw spaghetti of all sorts and hope it sticks to the wall. The judge could make an error if he doesn't know what direction the defense is going in regarding testimony. If he doesn't know he could rule something out, or he could allow something in which is not evidence relevant to the defense. In other words just confuse the jury with all kinds of evidence with no bearing on the defense.

I'm thinking HHJP thinks the whole "GA affair business" is not relevant and is just another unnecessary hammer at GA. IDK.

Will they lie and say divorce was coming because GA was abusing KC and CA just found out?

I figure Lee is there because he and George will be called today.......and IMO, they are all going to "mistruthificate".

Well, I don't know how relevant that info is. If this is in fact a picture of Caylee opening the sliding glass door, then obviously she COULD do that. On the other hand, why would CA have stated in prior testimony that Caylee couldn't open that door?

I don't know. Not sure it really matters much, either. Whether or not Caylee could open the doors leading to the backyard, whether she could climb the pool ladder herself, really does nothing to explain how her body ended up rotting in the trunk of her mother's car, why her mother would be out partying and having a great time while her daughter lay rotting in the trunk of her car, and why on earth the victim of an accidental drowning ends up dumped in a trash heap with duct tape somewhere on her face.

This pool testimony today really doesn't mean all that much to me, thus far.

But that's just me. No idea what the jury is thinking.

What about if the question is not if she guilty, but about the DP though? How relevant is it then?

Just want to say a big thank you to the administrator and mods of this site for keeping it professional and not a circus atmosphere like what is happening in the courtroom. Thank you all very much for all you do

She has not budged an inch or made facial change .. I thought my feed had stopped

The theory of defense sidebar discussion has been all Mason. I haven't seen Baez say a word.
by bobkealing via twitter at 9:36 AM

ITA As soon as I saw this on TV, it looked staged. Who takes a photo of a child going out a door like this?

Even Bill S commented about this possibly not being Caylee.

It wouldn't be the first time this group has taken a photo of another child and passed it off as Caylee.

I truly believe Lee is the one Anthony that won't lie for his sister and will sit there and endure the allegations for Caylee.

Now, I could be wrong - I was starting to think CA was going to do the right thing before yesterday's testimony. So who knows!

Lee will not be that person. I'm 99.9% sure of that. I've seen nothing from him to show he has the character it would take to do that. JMHO

I just have a feeling the meeting 8 weeks ago was on more than the "molestation" claim.....anybody else feel used??? If not, Cindy figured this out on her own after she watched the TH's 2 nights ago & realized ICA could very well get the DP! Either way, it's wrong...so wrong! :sick:

Raise your hand if you think HHJP knows CA is committing perjury in front of him....

So if the state has met a level f proving their case the defense must address that or their own opening statements and not just go cruising around the country trying to throw things at the wall and see if anything sticks???

So what is the new revised DT theory? Baez answered the judge by saying " AMONG OTHER THINGS."

Among other things? WTH does that mean??

2dwg9kh.jpg

I'm not buyin that - that kid looks 5 and is taller and skinnier than Caylee was. I call BS big time.

I think the camera angle makes Caylee look much taller than she is. I just measured my patio door. 36" from the floor to the bottom of the door handle. Look how Caylee is stretching to reach the handle. I would think that her size is quite normal for a 3 yr old. Also, I have seen a photo of Caylee in that same head scarf. I'll try to find it.

Lee walks in and RHornsby tweets this

Only person other than #CaseyAnthony that could establish sex abuse would be another Anthony member (Lee) who walked in on it.

To sum this up. Jose Baez NEVER had a Defense. He was flying by his coatails and getting away with this mockery of a so-called defense. It is not a defense and no witness yet has provided any evidence of one.

His ship sank a week ago. He is now going to fly anyway he can. He and his client both suffer from severe narcissism and neither can accept defeat. They love the chase..the fight. They cannot win and they refuse to believe it.

The date the photo was taken is in the camera memory. Surely they are not THAT stupid are they?

That doesn't mean they didn't change the date on the camera before taking the photo. And remember it's not a digital photo it's the hard copy of a photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper