2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mason doing the talking at sidebar. Interesting. Baez looks like a spectator.
by bobkealing via twitter at 9:31 AM

Sidebar (4) called after Perry asks defense to show their sex. abuse theory. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 9:31 AM

#CaseyAnthony Perry to #baez What is your theory of defense? Someone explain it to me. Mason asks for sidebar. Perry...yes.
by bobkealing via twitter at 9:31 AM

I'm not buyin that - that kid looks 5 and is taller and skinnier than Caylee was. I call BS big time.

ITA As soon as I saw this on TV, it looked staged. Who takes a photo of a child going out a door like this?

Even Bill S commented about this possibly not being Caylee.

I REALLY REALLY WANT THE TRANSCRIPT OF THIS SIDEBAR!!!

How soon are they usually available after the fact? could we have it by tonight?

How can LA sit there calmly and listen to JP mention allegations of long term sexual abuse by him? I'd think you'd stalk out. The family is surely strange.

I truly believe Lee is the one Anthony that won't lie for his sister and will sit there and endure the allegations for Caylee.

Now, I could be wrong - I was starting to think CA was going to do the right thing before yesterday's testimony. So who knows!

Is there any significance to LA being in the courtroom today? A united front? Wants to hear for himself what JB and ICA have been saying? Want to see how far his mother will go to protect ICA?

Why today? :waitasec:

I think they are gonna call him today and he is gonna join George under that bus.

She has been sitting like this for a long time. Can't tell what she's looking at.

kc.jpg

Casey is trying so hard to look busy as JP discusses the defense theory of the case. She's got this air of "don't look at me, this isn't about me." Almost like she's embarrassed?

I wonder if she pulled the cited case law.

Whoa another smack down for JB? Judge is addressing him on his theory right now telling him He can't throw everything against the wall and see what sticks. In so many words. :great:

I don't think it's her either. I wouldn't put it past the DT and CA to stage the picture. I hope the SA can prove Caylee's height from her autopsy and then go back and measure that door. That kid looks way too tall. It does look like a 5 year old.

The date the photo was taken is in the camera memory. Surely they are not THAT stupid are they?

JB talking to CM while HHJP is speaking to him. Wow.

Yep, his body language is so disrespectful to the court...while His Honor is talking, he's got his fingers to the bridge of his nose and then on to speak with CMason and get him up to argue..

Mateo is the case he cited but I don't know why His Honor allowed it to go this far???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member