2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if ICA is staring at LA to get him to look her way. I wish they would put the camera on LA.

If a kidnapping were staged, it would not be necessary to apply x3 pieces; one would have been enough. The fact there was three layers tells me the perp was in a rage...not a simply staging.

I think Lee and George are pretty close. Oh Lord, please make this be true, but I do not believe Lee would lie and accuse his father of abuse. I really do not think he will do that.

To me, not at all. I've already decided that if I do conclude she's guilty of first degree murder, I probably would go with LWOP. Primarily because I don't believe, at this point, the state has proven premeditated murder.

But again, that's just me. I'm not a juror.

Isn't applying duct tape to the face premeditated?

Who is Stan Strickland...he just came into the balcony to watch per in session

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Lee Anthony is now here. Chief Judge says looks like defense is changing its theory
4 minutes ago

I am trying to not get my hopes up but at least HHJBP is on top of things and that is a good thing

This is one animated sidebar. Hope we get to read the transcript from it.

CA: "Caylee ALWAYS wore her life jacket."

Right there - control issues. WHY didn't CA ever take that life jacket off Caylee while she was in the pool with her and work with Caylee in the water - teaching her how to roll over on her back; dog paddle to keep her head outta water? That is #1 thing you MUST DO with children and pools.

What child is EVER going to fall in the water and happen to have a life jacket on at the time?

Swimmies and life jackets are great to have and allow children to "play" in the water - but they must be taught not to build up this fale sense of security that they will always have help at keeping their head above water.

Makes me so mad that CA (or ICA or GA) never taught Caylee that!!! She was certainly old enough and should have already known how to do that. :furious:

:banghead: :banghead:

ITA! I grew up with an in ground pool. My parents still lived there when I had children. My kids were in swimming lessons at 18 mos old. It is natural for them to learn at a very young age. We reinforced those lessons repeatedly. One person in the water. Child jumps off diving board into 10 ft end of pool. They may look like a labrador, but they learn very quickly!

Also, they KNEW the routine and could put on a life jacket by THEMSELVES at 2 - 3 yrs old. However comical it was to watch them attach the belt that went thru their legs, they knew how to do it. When they could not yet do it by themselves, the routine was for them to hand the jacket to an adult for assistance.

Little ones are fast & determined. Adults must take all precautions.

When you have a pool & MANY children and grandchildren, this is all just common sense. This is something children MUST be taught by a responsible adult.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Like some of you said, I think they are arguing that the OS is not really a part of the trial, and anyway they don't have to prove that she didn't murder Caylee, blah, blah, so they can change their theory mid-stream, or whenever they want?

And then, again, they are always trying to get a mistrial.

You can bet something is gonna happen, LA is in the courtroom, GA looks nervous as all get out...like he doesn't feel comfy with what's going on!

How many of us woke up still angry from the day before? I know I did. I don't know how much more I can take.

I woke up feeling like the mack truck JA tried to drive through that crack had hit me. But I'm pretty sure that had to do with my surgery yesterday :)

And I'm still dragging myself to work today. :) I've got discovery and document production to get out today.

Pretty court clerk (far left) looks like she's trying to pretend she can't hear, and she's also trying not to laugh! JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech