2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BS said that George and Cindy have been in the defense's pocket from the beginning. I agree!!

Their opening didn't work, a mistrial didn't work, so now they have come up with yet a new bigger and bolder lie? :waitasec:

Very interesting question“@RichardHornsby: Could Lee Anthony be willing to testify he walked in on George and #CaseyAnthony.by bobkealing via twitter at 9:38 AM

THIS IS MY THEORY EXACTLY

Lee might just be there to show support to his Dad the way he did the day his Mom testified.

I think it's to support his mother in his lying for his sister. LA wasn't exactly open in his testimony for the state. I'm sure he's 100% behind what CA is doing now.

i love bill sheaffer. He is saying that the prosecution has proven first degree murder. I agree. It's simple.
Caylee not reported for 31 days.
Casey seemed to have the time of her life during that time.
She repeatedly lied to the investigators.
Caylee was found with duct tape around her little face (no reason to put duct tape unless the intent is to kill) she was found in trash bags.
After almost 3 years casey now claims that caylee died and that her father was present when it happened.

Is casey a victim (sexual abuse, her daughter tragically drowns, she is accused of first degree murder) or is she a cold blooded murderess? A reasonable person cannot but conclude that casey is, in fact, a cold blooded murderer. Guilty of first degree murder.

yup !!!!

Well, I don't know how relevant that info is. If this is in fact a picture of Caylee opening the sliding glass door, then obviously she COULD do that. On the other hand, why would CA have stated in prior testimony that Caylee couldn't open that door?

I don't know. Not sure it really matters much, either. Whether or not Caylee could open the doors leading to the backyard, whether she could climb the pool ladder herself, really does nothing to explain how her body ended up rotting in the trunk of her mother's car, why her mother would be out partying and having a great time while her daughter lay rotting in the trunk of her car, and why on earth the victim of an accidental drowning ends up dumped in a trash heap with duct tape somewhere on her face.

This pool testimony today really doesn't mean all that much to me, thus far.

But that's just me. No idea what the jury is thinking.

I just hope and pray that the sitting jurors are as quick and perceptive as you are!

Perry talking and shaking his head no about something.
by bobkealing via twitter at 9:39 AM

Very interesting question“@RichardHornsby: Could Lee Anthony be willing to testify he walked in on George and #CaseyAnthony.
by bobkealing via twitter at 9:38 AM

:eek:

So if the state has met a level f proving their case the defense must address that or their own opening statements and not just go cruising around the country trying to throw things at the wall and see if anything sticks???

just like they were allowed to do with the expert witnesses..

I would rather have a mistrial than see her walk out a free woman.........

Re: Chloroform searches
I think there are going to be enough people on that jury who, when looking at the internet search reports, and see, what I think I understood from yesterday LDB cross, that CA did not have a MySpace page, and realize that a search for CHLOROFORM, and then a few seconds or whatever it was later, the Computer User goes to MySpace, and then at some point within a short time goes to Photobucket, then neck-breaking, or whatever the sequence of websites "hits' was. At some point, they will probably get in that it was ICA's photobucket account.

I would not believe that, within seconds, CA and ICA are both using the computer, one jumps up and lets the other sit down, performs a few second search, the other person sits down and goes to MySpace, etc. I do understand there are some "time" problems with those reports, but I would really "get" this and know this is not went on re: those searches. I would also not believe CA's story about her dog eating bamboo, appearing tired, so she immediately started researching "chlorophyll" without going to search "dog eating bamboo", going to "dog illness" websites, etc. I would NEVER relate "chlorophyll"-"chloroform" to my dogs being tired from eating bamboo in the back yard. and in my many years use of computers and thousands of website, YouTube videos DO NOT POP-UP and just START PLAYING on their own. Some people on the jury will know this and explain this to people who don't.

IMO, MOO, this is COMMON SENSE TO ME.

RedHuber tweeted:

During sidebar it appears that #caseyanthony is looking toward brother Lee who has entered courtroom.
2 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Who is ICA staring at? If that is not a threatening, dogging stare of intimidation, nothing is.

Aqua

What did the defense change their theory to? I walked away from my computer. Are they not saying that Caylee drowned anymore??

awwww Judge Stan Strickland, love him! "The truth and Miss Anthony are strangers" Yeah!!!

JA is highly po'd about something... he is shaking his head no looks generally upset. Bet the defense has changed boats, rivers, and paddles (and countries) with their story

I don't think it's her either. I wouldn't put it past the DT and CA to stage the picture. I hope the SA can prove Caylee's height from her autopsy and then go back and measure that door. That kid looks way too tall. It does look like a 5 year old.

observation of things when we moved to orlando over 10 years ago

one thing i noticed when we moved the orlando was that door knobs, door handles, light switches...including patio door handle and locks are lower

when my sister came to visit with her toddler she noticed that he was able to reach handles, locks and switches, even the kitchen counters...he could not do any of that at their home in the north.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucysmom20