2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perry talking and shaking his head no about something.
by bobkealing via twitter at 9:39 AM

Very interesting question“@RichardHornsby: Could Lee Anthony be willing to testify he walked in on George and #CaseyAnthony.
by bobkealing via twitter at 9:38 AM

Please do not think I am trying to be rude here...and I certainly don't want to generalize...

But it is well known for the last year or so that Cindy and George have been clutching their Bibles and hanging with their church peeps...some of those church peeps sit with them in court...

What must those church peeps be thinking? Que paso?

Glad to see my peeps have their feet on the ground and seeing all this nonsense in context today.......

I think it was Janie Weintraub I heard yabbering last night about how all the Prosecution's evidence is speculation.....heard it from LKB/Dr Baden, Barringer, Geragos and every other Defense-side guest any of these shows has on all the time. The problem with that is it's complete speculation that Caylee drowned too. There is zero evidence of that happening. IF Casey had called 911 or IF Casey hadn't thrown the three bags where she did or IF Casey had let investigators to her remains.....they MIGHT have been able to prove drowning. She shouldn't get a pass if it can't be proven.

OK - interrupted by work. Can you imagine that?
Saw tweet saying Lee was in courtroom.
Also saw a tweet earlier that word around is that there could be a surprise today.

Who wants to bet Lee admits to molestation?

Seems Ashton is becoming quite animated at this sidebar - directed towards CM.

Also looks like HHJP is doing some schooling too - also directed at CM.

Oh I want this sidebar so so so so so bad.

that's the word I've been trying to think of! I've been wondering if this is possible??? Could someone tell if this was done? I've also been wondering what difference does it make, all these photos, what do they prove?

I think it's her. All DT has to do is produce another photo of that dress to back up the claim if the state wants to pursue it.

I have sliding doors like the ones shown and I also have a 3 and 5 year old neither of which can open the door by themselves unless you crack it a bit first I think it is something to do with the way it seals.

What about if the question is not if she guilty, but about the DP though? How relevant is it then?

To me, not at all. I've already decided that if I do conclude she's guilty of first degree murder, I probably would go with LWOP. Primarily because I don't believe, at this point, the state has proven premeditated murder.

But again, that's just me. I'm not a juror.

Raise your hand if you think HHJP knows CA is committing perjury in front of him....

:rocker: Yes, Judge Perry knows ... and so does the SA Team ...

:waitasec: and so do I and I'm NOT a lawyer ..:floorlaugh:

Didn't Cindy testify that she just stopped looking for Zanny six weeks ago?

LOL Perry is "taking them to church" or "schoolin' them" by looking at his body language (old sayings I grew up with)

Please do not think I am trying to be rude here...and I certainly don't want to generalize...

But it is well known for the last year or so that Cindy and George have been clutching their Bibles and hanging with their church peeps...some of those church peeps sit with them in court...

What must those church peeps be thinking? Que paso?

Hypocrisy is non-denominational.

Judge strickland is in court watching according to Insessions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper