2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Golly..........CA must have retaken her meds on the break.....she is having memory problems.......................................

Now, CA, your memory has improved so substantially -- or only in certain circumstances -- wow. Good luck, the jury is never going to buy your new "memory".

TOTALLY agree. CA will soon realize perjury is NOT a game.

No, I don't believe that will ever happen. It seems to me this family has been doing/'saying whatever they want for a long time now, and I have no reason to believe it will end any time soon.

Remember! These people are also victims, grieving family members. Sniff, sniff, I don't remember, I was medicated, I don't remember - Someday there will be a higher judgement.

KC writing furiously. CA being obtuse in answering.

I know I’m in the minority here, but it’s my contention that GA, CA, Baez and all those implicated by the release of discovery from April 2010 have been involved in a twisted plot to exonerate ICA. Think about it, River’s sister in jail with ICA and busy passing notes for her that allude to sexual abuse. River involved in an affair with GA and he just happens to confess Caylee’s death was an accidental drowning that snowballed. Plus the affair shows what a degenerate uncaring person GA is. And now CA alludes to the ladder to the pool accidentally left up and Caylee able to open doors. If this isn’t a devious plot to give the accidental death some substance then I don’t know what is. They have all played the system and have actively conspired for YEARS to save ICA .Add to that an out and out deceptive attorney at the helm. Sounds outrageous but it makes perfect sense to me when looking at this twisted evil family.

It totally agree with this. Plain as day to me, from the very beginning. Hoped the Anthony's would not do this but it appears they are and have been all along. IMO

If the clothes werent at the house...where were they at Zanny's?

Cindy: I don't recall if Caylee wore those shorts for some time.
Cindy: Do you mean were they in the house every DAY?

She will NOT answer LDB question about the shorts.

Dear Cindy... your answers right now are screaming deception ... "What do you mean, everyday?" In response to LDB asking her if those shorts were kept in her house. Where else would they be? At Zanny's?

How come Cindy gets modsnip during cross, but is brilliant in memory on direct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scyna0895