2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CindyAnthony IDs photos as Caylee's clothing from her room kept there in 2008 until seized by LEO. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 10:07 AM

#CindyAnthony said she is not certain of one pix. can't discern item. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 10:07 AM

All three prosecutors do“@mikesays: @bobkealing Does LDB have kids?”
by bobkealing via twitter at 10:07 AM

In case you missed it --Lee is here in courtroom. He is sitting next to his dad. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:07 AM

Cindy is looking at pictures. LDB asks if Cindy would shop at Target- answer-yes. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:06 AM

Can you imagine how hard a job LDB has with formulating questions based on what CA should answer VS. what CA could lie about!!???

I have a friend that does that little shake of the head Cindy does, it's a tell. mo

Don't like where she is going with this. IMO she should attack the statement that CA had told LE many times that she thought Caylee had drowned.

Does LDB have any children? If so, I bet they never got away with acting out. :) She's very awesome.

OK feeling a little better...LDB calms me down and I got a diet Mt Dew.

Wow. JB, KC and CA all look worried right now. CA's expression very wary with each approach and question by LDB.

Yep ... they do look worried ... and I hope the JURY is noticing this and taking note !!!

I have heard LDB talk about picking up a child from daycare during some of the Frye hearings, she has at least one child, she is ON THIS STUFF~!!

I would really like to see the pediatrician's height and weight record for Caylee

Cindy says most of the clothes in Caylee's drawers were 2T's ... Some 3T. LDB says as she became more mobile she "thinned out" #CaseyAnthony
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:09 AM

when was the last time you saw the shorts?

End of 2008. ???

Will someone please tell Cindy the word is "depict", NOT "depLict"!!!

Oops, guess it's already been pointed out. Another downfall of not being able to keep up with every single post!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966