2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pull ups are not as bulky as diapers. My granddaughter is 5 now and can still wear some 3t shorts. She could still wear 18-24 mth shorts when she was 3. (btw,my daughter nevers knows what size she wears, long story)

I have missed most of this this morning, trying to catch up........

:banghead: CA says she and Casey would buy her clothes.

Oh fgs, just say the shorts would have still fit without the diaper. So many dates and circles the jury is gonna loose the plot.

Casey and I bought her clothes!!!! And how did ICA pay for them?????

Having a fun day today CASEY... and it's fun to see Jose sink sink down in his chair... Go LBD! CASEY JUST WHISPERED FOR JOSE to object did anyone see that?

That word, "panties" should never be used no less about a 2.75 year old child.

I always did. I thought it was girly.

I taught my daughter to sit with her knees together as I woud point out "I see panties." to remind her to close her legs.

Wonder if the jury caught that. How could Casey could have bought clothes (or anything else) for Caylee since she didn't bother to work for a living? :waitasec:

I love the worried look on ICA's face and JB desperately trying to object. LDB sounds "righteous".

It's not the same dress but similar style...I always thought Caylee looked so big in the inset picture.
Cayleedoor.jpg

She was growing up. Leaving her baby days behind until someone snuffed her life out.

If GA and CA allow LA to admit to something he did not do and become branded for life they will deserve a miserable life full of regret.

Not to mention the life LA would be setting his future children up for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog