2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't like where she is going with this. IMO she should attack the statement that CA had told LE many times that she thought Caylee had drowned.
She'll probably get to the ladder. One thing I've learned is LDB is methodical.

I read earlier that the Target brands of kids clothes run large. Hope that comes out.

Ya know that could be true. My daughter can still wear some of their 5t....but not in other brands/stores.

The shorts in that video were the shorts found with her remains. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:11 AM

The shorts seen in that video played earlier- were kept in Anthony home. Cindy says she hadn't seen them since end of 2008 #CaseyAnthony
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:11 AM

Burdick asks #CindyAnthony is shorts in question were kept in the Anthony house. #CAseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 10:11 AM

HOW does baez know she hadn't seen those shorts in SIX MONTHS? Where did that come from?

JP needs to end the Bias... or he's just asking for a mistrial or over-turn on appeal.

CA is trying to think ahead to where LDB is going and it's not working :)

Don't like where she is going with this. IMO she should attack the statement that CA had told LE many times that she thought Caylee had drowned.
Wasn't that line of questioning by JB overruled at sidebar? Maybe she can't ask about it now, or if she did it would open it up for JB to ask on redirect?

Will someone please tell Cindy the word is "depict", NOT "depLict"!!!

Oh, don't get me started. Back in 2008 I actually started a dictionary of the misuse of the English language perpetrated by this family. (It's in the Parking Lot now.)

Cindy openly smirking as she makes LDB repeat her question for the perhaps 4th time.

I love LDB, but I wish she'd tone down the abrasiveness of her tone. Past experience has shown this does nothing but get CA's back up, and the defensiveness comes out - along with an increase in lies, side-stepping, etc.

moo

Not asking when you dressed Caylee in them, Cindy...asking when you last SAW them.

I hope the jury is paying close attention to Casey's current behavior including how the whispering and writing is followed by Baez's objections. If she drowned accidentally, why are they fighting this evidence so hard? Makes no sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member