2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FPS...now we're gonna talk about material...give it a rest.

Her eyes are saying, "I'm trying to help you hear, JB". jmo of course.

:lol: LDB - Are you sure you were at work on June 16th 2008?

CA - I would have to review my timecard to be sure.

WTF? :eek:

And yesterday the records that show she WAS at work didn't necessarily mean she actually WAS at work. :waitasec: Go figure.

Maybe that's why it squicks me out too. I grew up in PA. I think just associate the words panties with like sexy women's underwear. I didn't think Cindy was being inappropriate, I just can't stand to hear the word. It sounds like it should be coming out of a mouth breathing adult man lurking in a lingerie store.

I don't like the word, either. "Undies" sounds much more ...kid-friendly...but I have to admit...I don't like hearing a grown man use the word "panties" either....sounds like he's been nosing through the magazines...

Talking about material of Caylee's clothes. Cotton, denim, and knit (stretchy material)

Baez: you have kept lots of clothing that Caylee has outgrown.

CA: yes.

"Did your daughter tell yu there had been accidnt in pool? No. In fact she contin'd to tell you she had been kidnapped? Yes. #caseyanthony
by abcashleigh via twitter at 10:27 AM

I may be losing my mind, but did CA just refute her testimony of yesterday as to her whereabouts on June 16 and being at work? Yesterday, it was I could have been home doing those computer searches? Today, she was @ work?

If I weren't married, LBD would be the perfect woman for me. I love her!!!!

just kidding. But I am really impressed with her.

LOL I know!!! Last night my hubby said I had a crush on her!!! She is amazing!

Dislike of the word isn't just regional. If you look it up on the net, you'll see all kinds of articles, essays, discussions about the sexualization of the word.

[snip]

I agree. I don't even like it used to refer to women's underpants.

what exactly is his fascination with the shorts? I mean what are the chances that he can get the jury to believe something other than the obvious, there are the cloths found with Caylee? How does the size of her shorts factor into his accidental death theory?

Dang, woman, just answer a question. Are you thinking this is all about you?

I may be losing my mind, but did CA just refute her testimony of yesterday as to her whereabouts on June 16 and being at work? Yesterday, it was I could have been home doing those computer searches? Today, she was @ work?

Bingo.

Talking about material of Caylee's clothes. Cotton, denim, and knit (stretchy material)

Baez: you have kept lots of clothing that Caylee has outgrown.

CA: yes.

I guess he wants to say that knit material stretches so you can keep it longer?

CindyAnthony tells Baez that Caylee grew out of denim faster than knit garments. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 10:28 AM

I was brought up with the word. Which, by the way, I despise, lol. I suspect it may also be generational - my mom is 85.

Oddly enough, my other half tells my strapping 14 year old son to put on his panties:floorlaugh: They've always been panties to him.

In the words of Richard Hornsby: panties panties panties panties...

Is there really a new reason not to call them panties? Color me old and confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper