2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm. KC tearing up watching the vid. She doesn't look sad though - just resentful (IMHO).

CA seems to be fine watching the video...She had to ask the Judge to take down a photo of Caylee during the SAs case...:waitasec:

I knew he'd cut it off before the part where ica is done and kinda tosses Caylee aside

I don't know if anyone else said this but I think the shorts were in a 'stash' that ICA had with her that CA didn't know about..Let's see if LDB goes there!

eta..a 'stash' she kept with her for a very long time=how old the shorts were

:waitasec: The skirt CA says she was wearing in 2007 went "out of date"?

I just saw something on news about CA getting a 2 Million dollar book deal. Is this true?

Don't buy it people!

If you MUST read it go to the library.

Better yet, go to Barnes & Noble, get a Frappacino, and sit in one of those comfy chairs and read it for free, but DO NOT BUY IT.

:banghead: :banghead:

Good grief, wasn't ICA just yaking with the person next to her...now she's blubbering on cue, a complete phony, just like her mother.

Cindy remembers what she was wearing in April of 2007?? Give me a break!! :floorlaugh::banghead:

and I would like to add that often with my daughters I would buy a couple of the same items in different sizes

Anthony tears ~ in stereo. Wish they'd show their love for Caylee in a different way.

Wasn't she being potty trained? Was a diaper found at the Suburban scene? Shorts would definitely fit a year later if she wasn't in a diaper.

KC had to change Caylees clothes so that it would not tie Caylee back to her but to make it look like clothes the nanny would have had.

OMG. Cindy is pouring on the tears now. I don't believe them anymore. Not now. Sorry.

What is this big theory about the shorts? Does that mean Kronk dressed her?

Pfft, you've lost allllll credibility Cindy.

A 24 month old can dress themselves? Guess my kids were way behind the curve then.

She was almost three, not 24 months. And at 1 1/2 my daughter could flip her coat over her head to put it on...learned it at daycare. She could put socks on, etc.

Ja seems in very good spirits this morning.. Im taking that as a good sign

Me too. I have faith in JA and LDB. The good thing is, the more Cindy lies, the easier it will be for the state to attack her and prove her deceit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez