2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB is all over the place! From one thing to the next that is NOT related! UGH!

JB tugging at Cindy's heart strings this am. He's gonna get her to say exactly what he wants.

I wish you guys would stop beating her up for this picture. You have no idea of the context. I have a video of our youngest throwing a monster temper tantrum and I'm giggling in the background. ;)

I was thinking something similar about the "that child" references that I have used in connection to my children on occasion.

Big difference between us and the A's. . .we don't have a dead baby, we didn't cover up the disappearance of said baby, and we didn't party for 31 days.

I think she is. Even though she's already told the jury she didn't.

I hope she does say she left the ladder up. It will just make her less credible to the jury. They know she is lying.

CA reacted to that photo like she didn't know the defense was going to show it. Hello....you gave it to 'em Cindy!

If she gets this child murderer off the hook she better plan to take her in and cover for her for her whole life and I hope they all move far far away from Florida

Well,I'm not feeling that generous right now. I hope they all end up in the same house. hen she can lay awake at night wondering why ICA googled neck breaking and how to kill with household products.

Nah I dont think so.

I would be very shocked. So far not worried she will do this. She cant be that dumb right?:waitasec:

I'm not so sure. I'm pretty much convinced she lied yesterday. If she would do THAT to save her daughter, why not say she did leave the pool ladder up? Or she'll at least now say that she can't say for certain.

Watch and see.

"I just couldn't admit that I left the ladder up, I felt too guilty. But I did, it's my fault".........It will be something along those lines.

Zanny probably bought those shorts. Remember she had clothes and everything Caylee needed ........ according to Cindy.

Don’t we have a picture of her in the Big Trouble comes in Small Packages tshirt? If there are pictures that dents her whole “I’ve never seen that shirt” comment

Just because the shorts are 2T doesn't mean she didn't fit in the them the day she died. I say this bc my son is 2.5 years old and he wears 2T but still wears several clothes from last summer that is 12-18 months and 18-24 months. Just depends on the clothes brands.

The fake tears from ICA is sickening. You shouldn't have to try to wipe one tear if your really crying. And Baez used the shorts size to get the video of ICA and Caylee seen by the jury to show ICA in a good light as a loving mother playing and lagging with Caylee. And then showing the jury what a actress ICA is by starting to cry.

Are they trying to bring something in that the State does not have?

I thought the DT has already gotten into big trouble for that.

Is anyone else reaaaaally looking forward to the State's cross of CA this morning? I have a thoroughly irrational sense that it's going to be good times.

State is going to fight hard to keep this pic out. It could insinuate that Caylee could climb up that ladder.

The one big thing that hit me like a sledge hammer when I was reading all of yesterday's trial and sidebar threads was...
OMG - if LDB impeaches CA - does that mean the 911 call would be thrown out also?

Anyone who knows - for sure - legal heads please - can you answer this?

I hope not! Maybe that is the intent, however, if it could be done. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member