2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone else reaaaaally looking forward to the State's cross of CA this morning? I have a thoroughly irrational sense that it's going to be good times.

LG puts up her hand and waves!!! I'd be crying on the stand too if I had told these whoppers and had to answer to LDB!:great:

I wonder if the Anthonys have been using this pool for the last 3 years? Have GA, CA, LA, and MP been in the pool? Hmmmmmm!

OMG...sepped away since you guys are being WAY well behaved

As soon as you leave, we RUN WITH SCISSORS.

On topic -- These jurors haven't watched Cindy for the last 3 years. The tears very well might elicit sympathy.

The alternative would be 'boy. that whole family lies.' Which might be good for the defense OR good for the state.

Blaise

ICA looks pouty and angry during this sidebar

CA doing the deep breathing, blowing out through the mouth a la KC.

I have a really sinking feeling that CA will NOW contradict her previous testimony to LDB that she did not take the ladder down.

It's VERY obvious, from the pics, that little Caylee would not have been able to lift the ladder up nor place the hinges properly at the top enough to lock it in and then climb up.

moo

above BBM

I'm in total agreement with you.
Could it be.....
Cindy, Caylee in pool having fun but Cindy hiding her anger after spending afternoon with her mother, hearing again about the stolen money.

Casey comes home, like nothing's wrong, says she's getting in the pool too.

Cindy says NO, it's time for Caylee to get her bath and jammies on.

Casey definitely notices the tone in Cindy's voice....Cindy making it obvious she's pizzed at Casey.

The "Fight" starts there and then.

Cindy could easily say she was so upset at Casey that she "might have" been too rattled and forgot to take the ladder down?

"I just couldn't admit that I left the ladder up, I felt too guilty. But I did, it's my fault".........It will be something along those lines.

I can't recall... I might have... it's possible that I did.... *breaks down to sobbing bobbing hair mass in witness box*

ICA does not like by the look on her face that these lies for her may be thwarted

Is anyone else reaaaaally looking forward to the State's cross of CA this morning? I have a thoroughly irrational sense that it's going to be good times.

You think LDB will be driving that Mac truck. I think it is going to be a freight train. LOL

Would it not appear to the jury that when KC covers her mouth and whispers to her attorney that she feels she can't speak freely and is hiding something????

God, these people...
The shirt was 3T, the shorts were 24months, or have I lost my mind?

Come on George. I was watching interviews of just you yesterday. You were broken hearted saying you don't give up, but that it is hard to talk about your family. I know you had a rough patch after they found Caylee's remains and you thought about taking your life but I think it is because you knew what your family was going to try to do. Don't give up! Fight for Caylee.

50pfua.jpg

Just my :twocents: but GA is going along with Cindy on this one....They have been working with the defense all along......

JB just "snuck" in a pic not seen/known to the SAO of Caylee climbing the pool ladder with CA behind her.

Another sidebar.

CA in tears, KC pouty faced.
Yep, and a minute later, while reading the sidebar, she is about to blow a gasket...SO MAD, now.

IF CA is creating this as her new truth I think she will soon go insane

The State has failed in one aspect. Cindy Anthony was on Rippleys Believe It or Not around 2003 I believe.

Sorry if this has already been discussed.
Did anyone see Nancy Grace last night? She and the other lawyers all agreed that the state will not attack Cindy for her lies because they will be sympathetic to her position of trying to save Casey's life. I totally disagree. If anything, I think they are going to go after her with a vengeance.

mental health expert reimbursement docs filed yesterday...should be interesting.
I KEEP HOPING TO SEE SOMETHING FILED AGAINST CA... so far nada...

So CA knows how to now turn to the jury with her answers????????wow.

Camera just did a shot into the gallery - LDB sitting quietly leaning forward staring at CA.......loved it!

It looks like that sometimes during CA's testimony she appears to be glancing at LDB every once in a while. CA must know that she's playing with fire. LDB is not a person who you should mess with.

Patience WS'ers. I have a feeling LDB is going to SHRED CA up in ways CA never dreamed possible. And I for one will be glad to watch someone finally hold her feet to the fire, and show her that she can't just lie left and right when there is evidence to prove otherwise.

Just asking...is WS slow or is my computer slow because I am watching online, I wonder...

All the peeps online on the site slow it down - just wait until like yesterday you get bumped off. I got chucked, WESH crashed - it was amazing and very frustrating!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak