2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a spectator, here is what I see/hear...

Caylee drowned in pool
Accident
GA simply dumps her in the woods
RK or someone found Caylee in the woods, put shorts on her and moved her.

WTH???

K. Belich tweets Lippmann not there today. wonder if he quit because he knows Cindy is lying?

i am sure that the jury realizes CA may not be completely truthful ... i mean, it is HER daughter who is on trial here. BIG GRAIN of salt!!

#13 is the surgical tech with 2 kids in their twenties-- weaver of yarn. She's the smiler. Yep, she's sees through them. mo

This is Cindy's problem: The jury will KNOW she has lied---she has yet to be IMPEACHED during rebuttal------MY HOPE is that if ICA gets Murder 1(or is convicted at all), Cindy boo-hooing will be known by the jury to be FAKE.
They will feel less sorry for her the more she lies;the more Ca lies, the less likely the jury will spare her daughter the DP.
Lies to save that baby's killer? I think CA may have cashed in all her chips with this jury.

Sorry if this has already been discussed.
Did anyone see Nancy Grace last night? She and the other lawyers all agreed that the state will not attack Cindy for her lies because they will be sympathetic to her position of trying to save Casey's life. I totally disagree. If anything, I think they are going to go after her with a vengeance.

Well, she's a very important witness to them. Could attacking her invalidate her earlier testimony?

I think jurors smiling IS a good sign... I hope.
Let's see if she even says the same testimony about the pool ladder for the DT as she did for the SA. I am almost hoping she does not to show how much she lies.

wonder what the weather was that day in Orlando? Wonder if it was storming that day? Would a child go outside to swim in a storm? How can we find out?

My kids will swim as long as there is no thunder, also we had an above ground pool before we put the new pool in, my 2 1/2 yr old could climb the ladder easy, as well as the climbing wall, net ropes on the play structure. However he could not in any way shape or form move the ladder there himself not by any stretch of the imagination.

Caylee could climb the ladder, but if CA took it down, how did the baby move that huge thing? Nevermind...

With the ladder on its side beside the pool, could caylee reach in the pool if she was standing on the side of the ladder? -- pool was 4 foot high? ladder width 2 foot? anyone? TIA

I have a feeling, that GA has sized his neck for a rope.....

How can they say it has no relevance? It has every bit of relevance - the DT theory is she drowned. Anything and everything having to do with that pool and that ladder is relevant. What am I missing? Anyone? TIA

What relevance to the shorts have? What does it matter the size? That's what I was referring to. Why show that video of ICA and Caylee playing? Sorry, don't get it.

God, these people...
The shirt was 3T, the shorts were 24months, or have I lost my mind?

My daughter is the same age as Caylee was. She wears a 3T top and 24 month shorts. She is wearing the same shorts this summer that she wore last summer. She's grown taller, but thinned out of the baby fat stage. Just my two cents.

Part of me hope she does lie. Then it will get the jurors to throw out everything out of her mouth.

JMO...its just a prop.....I really do not think any of the Anthony's have ever actually read the bible!

I guess they pick and choose what Commandments they keep. Clearly "Thou Shalt Not Bear False Witness Against Thy Neighbor" isn't high on the Anthony clan's to-do list. Un-freakin'-believable.

Oh, and a belated Good Morning to all WSers!
:angel:

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
He did not deny saying though that the Anthonys don't think Casey is innocent.. Right after that Cindy appears to be changing story for her

OMG this is the photo that's always on my mind. I just can not believe anyone would take a picture of this baby in this sate instead of picking up this baby and holding her. God CA and KC make me sick!!!

didn't Lee take this pic if I remember correctly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nc1995