2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it was taken one year before she died. And the shorts were big on her even wearing a pamper, what's your point Jose?

She looks at these photos at home all the time . I get the waterworks when she heard the 911 calls but these photos she has at home should not produce tears.

I wish you guys would stop beating her up for this picture. You have no idea of the context. I have a video of our youngest throwing a monster temper tantrum and I'm giggling in the background. ;)

To me that does NOT look like a temper tantrum to me. Baby Caylee looks scared to me!

And......once again.....HHJP gives in to JB. Sorry sweet Caylee....

JB calls the death of Caylee "passing away" she was murdered

Why are they talking all soft and somber? Weird. Subdued on JB is just wrong. lol

KC VERY angry talking to CM, followed by distressed look on face, eyebrows all worried looking.

part of ICA's crying" is directed at CA to keep her on track . .

Uh oh something big is coming down the pike -=

bobkealing bob kealing
Anthony attorney just took a seat directly in front of Cindy one row in front of me.

No kidding! This is such a strong point!!

No kidding. When I was in my teens, our neighbors across the street had a 2 year old granchild get outside and drown in their above ground pool (no ladder but they had built a raised deck with steps around 2/3 of it.

The grandfather was outside THE NEXT DAY tearing that thing apart. They couldn't get away from the sight of it fast enough.

THAT'S WHAT PEOPLE DO.

LDB should ask Cindy (and George) if the pool is still up in their yard. We know it is and I'm 99% sure they still use it, although I'm sure they'd say they don't.

What grieving grandparents wouldn't take down the pool that "killed" their precious grandaughter? I think just asking the question and hearing them say yes the pool is still up would be good for the jury to hear. It provides a little reasonable doubt for the drowning scenario.
Like I said before I could not step foot in the water that she died in no way ..

Yep, Cindy is gonna barf out the ladder lie. Here we go.

"oh absolutely" CA just said absolutely in answer could Caylee climb the ladder.

It's weird how CA says "Oh absolutely", just like ICA.

I don't know if it's already been said as I can't keep up with how fast you all type and end up skipping many pages just to keep up but...

Now we know why Cindy has been taking notes throughout this trial.
She has been plotting a defense that she can testify to and get her daughter a lesser charge.
And perhaps that is the reason for that bizzarre photo the other day when the inmate looked so gleeful when JB was talking to her (eyes big and all).
Cindy probably said, "Put me on the stand and i'll get her off."

I feel so sick over them all.
We have all been duped.

BBM

Me too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online