2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
#CaseyAnthony First testimony that supports defense claim #CayleeAnthony could climb in pool herself.

Juror 13 may have smiled to CA which is why she made that smile and shrug before she took the stand. Not good in my opinion. She could be having sympathy for her.She is a grandmother two if I remember correctly.

Oh man...this precious, precious child. So hard to look at these pics knowing where and how she ended up. Makes me tear up.

Why is Cindy acting like she never saw a picture of Caylee before? Their house is filled with her pictures and her pathetic acting is making me furious. This is all a setup so the State can not cross in attack mode!

Okay, so is cindy going to say she just remembered that she left the ladder up. Her meds help her long term memory problems.

There you are JSR - quick - can you tell me if LDB impeaches CA does that mean the 911 testimony will be thrown out?

Nope, And I think the jury is more likely to believe her 911 calls because it was made excitedly she didn't have time to think about lying.

I hope and pray the jury sees what CA is trying to do. CA has done a 180 and even her attitude towards JB is different and that can't be lost on the jury.

Reasonable Doubt just changed it's address to Hope Spring Dr.

WHY didn't the State consider that this stuff would come up... they had to know it was out there?!?!?!?!?!

Okay so if you taught her how to climb up ladder to get in, why didn't you teach her to swim back to ladder to get out.

I can't watch this .I'll check back in later . This breaks my heart. I've never lied about my son committing suicide,as hard as it is to let people know that .
I detest this woman right now.

I'm soo sorry Ms. James..:innocent:

Why is Jeff Ashton sitting behind JB?

CA couldn't save her granddaughter's life, maybe she can save her daughter's?:banghead:

ICA and CA are working this thing like a couple of frats in a bar, and this my friends is why the <modsnip> is on trial for her life right now.

Here we go - Caylee can climb in by herself - now add the ladder, a little forgetfulness and CA gets to keep GA and ICA - magic I tell ya.

OH!

I forgot she forgets things so easy.

I feel like you just slapped me!

I cried along with Cindy last time. Now I am filled with disgust for her. This family is like a writhing mass of snakes twisting around each other. Evil.

Seeing that photo of a little trusting girl literally in the hands of this liar is heartbreaking.

This is insane!!! If Caylee drowned in the pool, WHY did no one call 911????? LIES LIES LIES!!!

What - no tender pictures of ICA helping Caylee up the ladder and into the pool - Geez - I wonder why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nc1995