2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the reason that LA hasn't attended is that he doesn't agree with this ultimate performance.

orlandomicki micki
#Caseyanthony Picture of Caylee at back door near lanai. Casey is crying now. Cindy is not. Jurors are watching every movement.

Cindy found pictures and wrote the drowning story around these photos. The whole defense is scripted by this family...even when CA tells the defendant, in the jailhouse video, that the newest theory is that Caylee drowned in the pool.

Cindy ought to be best friends with Scott Peterson's mother.

caylee could easily open doors?

I could have sworn when CA was on the stand at the start of the trial she said Caylee wouldn't have been able to open the sliding glass door.

Did I imagine that?

Maybe she's had another medication change and her memory improved again. :maddening:

Cindy Anthony should be ASHAMED.

Her eyes do look puffy as if she has been crying a lot. I hope she has and I hope she's asked Caylee for forgiveness. I do know she's in a horrible position. I recognize that. But she must know that she's continuing the behavior that got them in this courtroom to begin with. If they had just taught Casey that she can't just do anything she wants with no consequences.

Here we go...cindy starts cover-up. She knew ICA did something to Caylee and she was starting the excuses, just in case.

OTOH, she could have remembere she didn't take it down. She was so pizzaed at ICA that she neglected to remove it. ICA had just arrived at the house and cindy was in the pool w/caylee. She may have got out of it to give ICA a piece of her mind...or worse.

Has the Prosecution ever considered that as Caylee was getting older, she'd be able to make better coherent sentences - like 'what Mommy did with me last night or where Mommy and I were yesterday' ...... have they ever considered that as motive?

What did Cindy say last time about the date the ladder was up? I thought she wasn't certain when it was, but thought it was earlier?

What in the heck happened? CA is mad at GA now or WHAT?

:thud:

#CindyAntony Says she saw ladder attached to pool June 16, 2008.**Key testimony.

Isn't that video of Caylee dancing in the living room showing her dancing barefoot? I know it is!

JB approaches CA - noted previous objections overrule- publish to jury pic taken 1 yr before she passed away....Caylee is climbing the ladder = hands are on her light a touch not firmly - she became better @ climbing the ladder into the pool - yes she could even climb into the pool.....

exhibit DV - picture - CA looks @ smiles - another image from the last one....little further along climb ladder - (same object - overrule) enter into evidence #51 -publish to jury....approach witness - with another picture...Caylee same day when she made it to top platform of the ladder....DW - (same object- overrule) - publish to jury receive in evidence - another picture - CA smiles and shakes her head- shows attempting to go around caylee - used to have Caylee sit on top platform - she would sit with feet in the water....we would get around her and into the pool - to receive...object-overrule - receive in evidence....- Caylee on the first step on the inside - you are behind her? yes- did she try ....object relevance and improper opinion - as Overrule...

as she got older - following year she got more anxious - always had a life jacket on her...summer 08 - put pool together Mar or April - swam 3-4 times per week with life vest on....on vacation during June 2008 - one week off - how often during that week did Caylee go swim - everyday.....approach w/photo DY to CA - photo of CA @ the pool holding onto Caylee - Caylee was in the pool....exhibit DY- same objections -overrule - receive in evidence - publish to jury....yes once I got to the other side and got feet in water it was ok for her to get in water.....numerous precautions around the pool....made sure once Caylee started walking - used to have a pool box next to the pool - once Caylee was toddler - moved that put up against house - two hangings on my house below that where tree is - put deck box so she could not climb on deckbox to get into the ladder(?) took precautions to keep ladder off the pool - she had to be with one of us - show her how to go up and down backwards and forwards and why she could get hurt- life vest on the back patio- she grew out of that one that was 2nd one - got a lifevest over her suit....few months later outgrew this vest by following summer.....defense exhibit EB - picture...picture of Caylee by sliding glass door from living room going into screen patio - much bigger in that photo? yes - object-overrule receive in evidence - publish to jury - Caylee opening back door slider - with kerchief on her head and floral dress and tennis shoes - she may have been an inch or a little taller - might be accurate height if she were barefoot....did Caylee ever leave the house barefoot? to go to store - 99% sure we put shoes - she liked to wear....kc wipes a tear... shoes actually...sliding glass door open - no bars preclude them being open - don't have one - didn't put one in.....could Caylee open doors fairly easily doors @ her age? yes she could.....on 6/16/08 did you come home and notice pool ladder was up as depicted in picture....highly unusual yes so much I called GA to see if he had left pool ladder up - also noticed side gate was open....next day went to work and told Debbie Bennett or Charles or both....would you have told Debra Polisano ? she may have overheard if she was making cup coffee - we had cubicles you could hear just about everything in the back....why tell co-workers about ladder (object-sustain) during 6/16/08 were you having marital problems (object- relevance - sustain - may we approach? sidebar

No they don't . Just reply the jail house video where KC denies the drowiing. "Suprise, surprise"

That, and GA's reaction to it (there was a slight reaction if you watch) could go either way IMO depending on the juror's interpretation based on what they have been exposed to during this trial.

Casey is shedding a lot of tears today over pictures of her dead daughter. Perhaps she has taken Cindy's memory pills and it has cured her of her inablity to show emotion?

Now trying to bring up marital problems LDB objects and ***sidebar ***

Lots of detail about the cubicles. Is this a lie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem