2011.06.25 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-eight)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why I said "not completely" . We all know that's not why Rodriguez didn't continue that day.
My point is,just because HH said the recess today was not related to the earlier situation,that may not be "completely true".
He's extremely tactful. JMO

Ok sorry not sure how the loser smilie was postedon my response, I was posting on my phone and just read your response and schocked the smile was there I had no intention to put it there or anything. Not sure if you caught it bu I was like hope she isn't thinking I'm calling her that..LOL

Could it have anything to do with CA could her former employer file any type of complaint and have testimony erased as to her job advised her to fake time cards.. is that a legal matter that would stop the trial?

Could the meeting that LA had with JB be considered not fair to the prosecution and that information was not shared that was intended to be used? Could the Anthony's have to do another deposition.

Could the defense change their theory in middle of trial if ICA now says that the molestation didnt happen?

I tried not to watch HLN or get on the internet earlier in the day due to I feel that ICA is controlling my life as to me spending every moment wondering, researching, reading and guessing on this trial.

I wish we could fast foward to the verdict.

View attachment 17111 -- this picture is rather small so you need to zoom in to see what I'm referring to here.

Just jumping off your post here...and because I've read so many posts about this picture. Thought I'd add this.

Not sure this adds anything of value but I also was curious about the picture of Caylee reaching to open the door so pulled it into Corel and used invert to create a negative of sorts.

The thing that stands out for me in the picture has nothing to do with her shoes, outfit, or height. But the outline of her left arm which is reaching up to the door handle. It appears to be drawn in to me as I don't see that in any other of her extremities. The left leg shows somewhat of a dark outline but appears to be from the door frame background and not as pronounced as her arm.

FWIW.

This topic goes in another thread; I think the title is Photo of Caylee? I will just say I put photos there that show the sneakers don't *appear* to match. :)

Jumping off your post Dr. Fessel, thanks for it.

In the event this hasn't posted yet. Mark Hawkins in an active duty member of the Marines. When Yuri discovered who he was from ICAs emails, Yuri contacted him. Mark was represented by the local JAGs. All this was released documentation by the SAO. We have a thread on this too as well as The JAG investigation. Mark had to receive permission from JAG and his CO to fly to Orlando and speak with Yuri.

You're right, Countzero, and Mark was actually a person caught in Casey's web, so there was justification for him to cooperate. And as you said, all proper channels were followed. I don't know why other posters can't get it through their heads that if you work for the government in any capacity, feds, state, etc., you must take a loyalty oath to that government entity when you are hired. Then, usually, one of your first assignments will be to read the rules that govern your employment, and explanations for certain things you may not participate in. This Rodriguez, as a private citizen, cannot volunteer or be paid to testify in a defense case he has no involvement in, and that is because he is not now a private citizen. He works for the DOD.

Well, he was not to be with them while on the stand. I really think Lee is the only one that knew in his mind, that got the brunt end in the family, and is most sensitive to issues out of his control.

This was as they were leaving and standing in the doorway talking..I'm not sure Lee's tears were for the right reason and it made me doubt it even more because no one did comfort him..I just felt like if he was for real and he had just gone through such emotional testimony why in the world wouldn't his mom hug him when she had the chance? Now, I just don't know what to think..

Reading Magpie at the Hinky a few minutes ago about yesterdays day in court, she said there was something that no one on TV realized happened. And that was when Lee and his parents/lawyer left the courtroom, Lee had a complete breakdown and had to be helped into a small room off the courtroom and they waited until the courtroom cleared - I guess it was lunch time break - not sure. But she said it was pretty bad.

I just posted the following ... wonder if the above could be related!!!???

Ok, the reason that I asked the above is,

I recognized someone in the gallery and called her to get the "scoop". I only had her home number but I spoke with her husband who said she had just phoned to tell him "something happened with Cindy Anthony, I think that she got served." That is all he knew. At that time I posted the above.

Since then, I got to talk to him again and he told me that Cindy got up and left after she was given a slip of paper by the deputy. Before she left she had a long conversation with one of the attorneys ... he says, "the really big baby faced one." lol I only saw the clip to the point where the deputy talked to the A's @app 22:03 http://www.youtube.com/user/weshtv?feature=chclk#p/l/0/XZ_qhfMF2oM

I remember a professor of mine saying that hearsay was like a big greasy cheeseburger ... So tempting, so juicy, so exactly what you want and at the same time exactly what you don't need. So, I offer it with the warning that this could be nothing or it could be something (related or not to today's events).

This is appearing in Hal's blog, right? Not in the actual news news, right?

GR's becoming a true force for evil

Huh? The Orlando Sentinel posted an article about Geraldo, and Geraldo was on the talking head shows yesterday I think. (I don't know, ever since I was young Geraldo's appearance freaks me out, I have never been able to watch him. Heebeejeebies. So I tuned out.) The fuss is Geraldo supposedly talked with the Judge. Whatever that means, the Judge may have just said hello for all we know. I don't know what is in vallhalla's blog, it has been overloaded and I cannot find my way around when I finally get there.

Whatever happened today had to be serious. I do not think HHJP would have sent the jury home unless he had no other choice. The whole reason he wanted to work today was to make up for lost time. IMHO he seems like a man who, once he makes up his mind, doesn't change it unless forced to do so.

If VP is correct and it's not a plea deal, that leaves a whole lot more splanin to do, IMHO

I am thinking this is it NT....because of the record being sealed, and Casey being included in the meetings this morning. It certainly sounds private enough to seal the record, and it was Mason who asked for the sidebar.

Geraldo is on Fox now..

I don't get Fox up here so any info would be greatly appreciated. :)

For anyone interested "Websleuths" (Tricia) and Richard Hornsby tweeting back and forth a bit on this latest stuff.

Good grief I just referred to Jose Reyes (NY Mets SS) as Jose Baez to my husband...

Oh do I wish that mentioning GR or any of his words were a TOS. :floorlaugh: I don't know why FOX still employs him. I mute or turn the channel every time I see his mug. :loser:

bbm red

Just like JB blaming his failures on someone else.:floorlaugh:

And to add - wasn't it just yesterday that HHJP was chastising Baez for not presenting the Defense he offered in his OS? That there was the drowning and the abuse and he hadn't heard it yet? And Baez said yes that's what he was using among other things? And then HHJP said the equivalent of not good enough Mr. Baez.....

And started corralling Baez about when he would be finished his Defense and making him commit to it? Answer finished by Wed afternoon next week or Thursday morning?

Huh? The Orlando Sentinel posted an article about Geraldo, and Geraldo was on the talking head shows yesterday I think. (I don't know, ever since I was young Geraldo's appearance freaks me out, I have never been able to watch him. Heebeejeebies. So I tuned out.) The fuss is Geraldo supposedly talked with the Judge. Whatever that means, the Judge may have just said hello for all we know. I don't know what is in vallhalla's blog, it has been overloaded and I cannot find my way around when I finally get there.

Sorry 21Merc - hal boedecker's blog on the sentinel site - not the news section. (His blog is less stringent than the news section...)

I still hope Lee is okay. I am in fear of suicidal tendencies. :(

Me too. I think he still has a good future if he can just pull away from this. I sense he feels hopeless right now and that's never good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member