2011.06.25 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-eight)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot imagine in a family that is obviously run by the mother, that if anyone suspected the father, her husband, or the son, her child could be the father, would allow a child to be born or to be raised in the same house as her grandfather/father, or her uncle/father. This makes no sense to me. I realize ICA was too far along when the pregnancy was revealed, for a termination, but there is always adoption. This is just to screwy to be believable. I can't imagine that anyone CA, GA, or LA would even consider this possibility. And if it were true, I can only see CA as being furious, and would immediately leave and not be a party to it. I have the same feelings as far as GA or LA molesting ICA. Cindy would not continue to live with this man. I don't believe it for a minute. It is just too sick. jmo

whatever problems GA has with gambling, women etc I see him as law abiding and respectful of the justice system. I don't think he would get up on the stand and lie and since I don't believe he ever molested ICA it would be a lie for him to so testify. His wife, on the other hand, wouldn't put anything past her and so is there a way for JB to elicit testimony form her about her suspicions of GA and/or LA?

If he's been worked-over sufficiently by JB, he may, although GA seems to have a thread of indignation and sense of justice running through his spine, if we take into account his furious demands for people to 'get off his property' (even though, technically, it wasn't his property)

When we observe the way he maintained the family home and vehicles and played the role of devoted grandfather to Caylee, don't we see a man with solid values and priorities ? Will this translate to destroying everything he's tried to build in order to 'save' a woman he must surely by now realise was capable of tossing his grandchild on a trash heap ? What a tragedy if he does, huh ? And if he does, would his life be worth living afterwards ?

JB can't put ICA on the stand and just ask about the abuse and in that way limit the question the SA can ask ICA in cross, can he? I mean of course he's able to do only that, but it would look weird to the jury, not having ICA talk about the "accident" right?

Why would it be sealed though?

Maybe it involves some part of their strategy they are not willing to release to the state and public at large. You know how HHJP has been disallowing multiple witnesses because they do not seem to offer any testimony relevant to the defense's story. HHJP kept referencing the same law that required that their witnesses have a relevant issue to talk about re: the defense. This has happened repeatedly in the last few court days. Well if the defense was switching the emphasis of their story and wanted HHJP to know what their alternate defense theory now is - without making it public or allowing the Prosecution in on their new strategy - with the goal to have HHJP allow the witnesses he has been rebuffing to come in and testify after all - wouldn't that require it to be sealed, for the prosecution to be excluded as well?

They have recently been trying to claim police corruption or ineptitude - which wasn't as far as I remember one of the larger zingers of their opening argument - and a lot of the witnesses they have in their line up are re-calls of the detectives and crime scene investigators, plus the volunteer lady they had the other day they wanted to tell the story of the "police bugs" that never happened, and the FBI woman they wanted to tell the story of the emails regarding the scaled pictures, and the repeated questions to Cindy about "how often did you tell police you thought Caylee drowned?"...all objected to.... if they changed their defense strategy to focus mainly on the police neglecting to investigate a drowning, and that early on pretty much everyone was begging the police to investigate a drowning (but the police just weren't listening...) - wouldn't that explain the closed door session with HHJP, during which they would be asking him to reconsider allowing in those witnesses because now they DO support the defense theory?

He said:

"Is there a plea in the works? Probably not but that's a possibility. Is Casey Anthony unhappy with one of her attorneys? That's a definite possibility. You saw Jose Baez start in the morning, there was a witness issue - again. And then all of a sudden Cheney Mason came up and approached the bench and they went in the back for almost an hour. And then they stated that Court was over. And then the third one which I've come up with - I've been researching actually this morning. Is it possible that the lawyers are filing ethical requirements? That they've found out that a witness may have, in fact, been less than truthful. And they felt duty bound under the ethics opinions to take it before a Court. Could that have happened? Possibly."

Word for word. I just rewound my DVR.

Hah. I would love to see the day that the defense stands up for truth and ethics! Or feels duty bound to do just about anything proactive to get to the truth.

Not sure if this has been posted or not, but everyone should watch this 3 minute account of Saturday's activities. I found it very intriguing and telling. Especially Chaney and Baez in the holding cell with ICA - and her response coming out.

Something is definitely UP!

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/28358075/index.html

Saturday: Minute-By-Minute
Local 6 News reporter Tony Pipitone recounts what happened in the Casey Anthony murder trial on Saturday.

MOO

Mel

I saw CA's timecard and assuming the one I looked at was correct, it makes her story even more unbelievable.

3/17 (chloroform search) 0800-1800 (10 hours)
3/18 0800-1800 (10 hours)
3/19 0830-1745 (9.25 hours)
3/20 0800-1745 (9.75 hours)
3/21 0830-1800 (9.50)

Total of 48.50 hours for one week.

Oddly enough, the following week, CA's timecard shows she worked over 9 hours every day with the exception of 3/25. In that case, she worked 0800-1300 (5 hours) PLUS 1500-1800 (3 hours) for a total of 8 hours on 3/25.

I find it very hard to believe that Gentiva supervisors routinely falsified timecards so they would not show OT but CA worked and documented OT every day except one. The day she worked 8 hours, she left work then came back to put in a total of 8 hours.

This video talks about the supposed phone call to GA regarding the pool ladder and open gate door. Phone records indicate this phone call did not happen (starting at .19 seconds in the video, timecard info after the imaginary call to GA). Her timecard is shown in the video but it's too small to read. The reporter pointed out that she worked 48.50 hours the week she said she left work early and was not allowed to document OT.

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/28353909/index.html

IMO

Thanks for posting this info, I had missed it somehow. I hope that CA gets all the Karma that she has coming to her for lying under oath, falsifying time cards, and possibly continuing to draw $$ for "disability" (if that's indeed the case), and throwing her supervisors and employer under the bus. (imo)

ETA (it was disability leave and not medical~ I had said medical, originally.

I think the defense knows the truth.. I believe they know exactly what happened to Caylee. I posted a few weeks ago if they were obligated to tell what happened IF they knew. I recieved and answer that due to confidental with attorney/client they do not have to tell any facts of what really happened.. only the defense they come up with.. that doesnt seem legal to me.. if they have information about a crime it sould be reported.

That's what gets me too. If they have proof of molestation and/or how Caylee died, I guess my assumption would be to go to the authorities. Of course on the other hand, if you are trying to use these crimes to justify your client's reason for killing, then I guess that is another thing.

I still just do not buy the molestation story. As much grief and speculation we may have given LA, I am crossing my fingers and hoping he is not going to keep drinking the Anthony Kool Aid and go along with the ICA/JB/CA manufactured script. I hope the same for George.

One thing that has always stood out for me about LA, he was the one that tried to keep asking ICA questions. Remember the jail house videos? It may have been in code, but he really seemed to be the one who wanted to get answers.

I really think the issue is witness tampering

In an interview with Greta on Fox her Mr Lippman the Anthony's attorney said
"The Idea was presented to her that she was doing a search and a popup came from a UTube site with a skateboarder breaking his neck or something along those lines but she did not write break neck into the search bar...."

I would really like to know who presented this Idea to her.............

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the-record/index.html

the video is Anatomy of a Bombshell he say it at about 6mins and 40sec into the interview
I also found this link of a body language persons break down of her testimony

http://drlillianglassbodylanguagebl...es-on-stand-in-attempt-to-protect-casey-voic/

From MSNBC.

NeJame thinks Casey will take the stand.

"The reality of it is, of course, the defendant in America does not have to take the stand and the burden is entirely, as it should be, on the State. However, when you come in with such a *powerful* statement that you heard in this opening statement; well you know, guttural sounds coming out of Jose Baez about what HE was going to prove and what they were going to show. That doesn't go forgotten by the jury. And so they've almost in some ways by that boisterous opening statement, set themselves up where they've reversed the burden and now they have to come forward.

Now what's interesting is you've heard nothing in their case so far about any inappropriate sexual activity as it relates to sexual battery or matters such as that. You've not heard any of the promises that they've made come out. And what I find particularly telling - absent from the defense witness list - are any health care professionals as far as psychiatrists or otherwise, to, in fact, prove, what, in fact, they alleged. So, how do you do that? There can only be one way they can do that. And that is to put her on the stand. How else do you tell that story?"

Do you think they will put Casey on the stand?

I have to somewhat agree with Mark..my thinking is, Baez was alone with Casey first in the holding cell, then Medina, followed by the whole bunch of them.

It is possible they are telling her she is going to have to take the stand to verify her story of sexual abuse about Lee, she cannot just choose to accuse her father because the pros have the jailhouse letters so she must go there about Lee. Since both father and son have testified she has no choice really.

But....If Casey ever cared about anyone in her life I believe it is Lee, I do believe her tears were real for him and possibly she is refusing to hurt him anymore than she already has. To take the stand and accuse her father, she must also accuse Lee.
It did appear to me she had been crying after the first meeting with Jose simply because it was an extended nose wipe, the only time I have seen her blowing her nose is after crying, real or fake.

Another but...I don't think the judge would have shut down the trial for that reason and they certainly would not have shared it with the Pros, so I am at a loss about that, but I firmly believe yesterday has a lot to do with Casey.

I saw CA's timecard and assuming the one I looked at was correct, it makes her story even more unbelievable.

3/17 (chloroform search) 0800-1800 (10 hours)
3/18 0800-1800 (10 hours)
3/19 0830-1745 (9.25 hours)
3/20 0800-1745 (9.75 hours)
3/21 0830-1800 (9.50)

Total of 48.50 hours for one week.

Oddly enough, the following week, CA's timecard shows she worked over 9 hours every day with the exception of 3/25. In that case, she worked 0800-1300 (5 hours) PLUS 1500-1800 (3 hours) for a total of 8 hours on 3/25.

I find it very hard to believe that Gentiva supervisors routinely falsified timecards so they would not show OT but CA worked and documented OT every day except one. The day she worked 8 hours, she left work then came back to put in a total of 8 hours.

This video talks about the supposed phone call to GA regarding the pool ladder and open gate door. Phone records indicate this phone call did not happen (starting at .19 seconds in the video, timecard info after the imaginary call to GA). Her timecard is shown in the video but it's too small to read. The reporter pointed out that she worked 48.50 hours the week she said she left work early and was not allowed to document OT.

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/28353909/index.html

IMO

I'd love to see her timecard for the week of July 15. I hope the SA have it ready.

Not sure if this has been posted or not, but everyone should watch this 3 minute account of Saturday's activities. I found it very intriguing and telling. Especially Chaney and Mason in the holding cell with ICA - and her response coming out.

Local 6 News reporter Tony Pipitone recounts what happened in the Casey Anthony murder trial on Saturday.

MOO

Mel

After watching this, I definitely think it is ICA related. It would not surprise me if she wants to retract the OS about her dad and Lee. I think she has come up with a new lie/version of what happened. jmo

Not sure if this has been posted or not, but everyone should watch this 3 minute account of Saturday's activities. I found it very intriguing and telling. Especially Chaney and Mason in the holding cell with ICA - and her response coming out.

MOO

Mel

OT but the few times on here where you can see more of Casey, she does look quite small and thin, IMO...more so than several weeks ago...FWIW

After watching this, I definitely think it is ICA related. It would not surprise me if she wants to retract the OS about her dad and Lee. I think she has come up with a new lie/version of what happened. jmo

This made me giggle.Thanks!

Oh... I would LOVE to see her take the stand. I'm drooling in anticipation. The State will completely pulverize her. They'll make Yuri and Sgt. Allen look like a kittens. In the words of a man totally I admire, I say, "Bring it on." :rocker:

Not saying I wouldn't like to see justice, lol. But how far would the State be able to go before JB and crew leapt to their feet screaming 'objection' and about 'badgering the witness' ? We'd probably be able to set our watches by it

And let's not forget the inmate's primitive sexuality and confidence in her ability to turn men to butter. She even tried it with JP as he moved past her after recess was called. We see it every time a man crosses her sight-line -- the arching eyebrows and suggestive twists of mouth, the smile which implies secrets and loyalties

We've watched CM basically fall at her feet and people are suggesting Baez is one of her conquests. Her brother portrayed himself as mentally unstable, rather than simply tell the truth of what he knows, imo. Her father sits there daily, knowing he's suspected of incest and child molestation, yet he takes it on the chin without defending himself

The inmate has the ability to be all things to all people - it's her stock in trade, her bread and butter, her means of survival and has provided her with all her needs, to date. She's attractive and knows it - has a thousand faces, all with their uses. She's shown her ability to make obedient slaves of men and women alike. And the jury is not granted immunity from her talents

I'd have to run for cover if JA began pulling his punches to her benefit while she was on the stand. This forum would erupt if he began deferring to her sniffles and distress and other indications of her 'grief ', especially if JP called one or more recesses ' to allow the defendant to compose herself ' -- all with CM and JB and crew rushing to pat and stroke her as she 'collapsed' under the strain, lol

Thanks for posting this info, I had missed it somehow. I hope that CA gets all the Karma that she has coming to her for lying under oath, falsifying time cards, and possibly continuing to draw $$ for "medical leave" (if that's indeed the case), and throwing her supervisors and employer under the bus. (imo)

If this is against TOS, please remove the post.

There was an interesting Twitter message yesterday. A woman who works with CA was trying to get ahold authorities. She claimed that supervisors do not fill out time sheets, they must be done by each employee. Also claimed she could prove info CA was claiming on the stand was not true. Will be interesting to see how it plays out. I am sure LDB and JA were way ahead of CA and already had all of her work records.

I'd love to see her timecard for the week of July 15. I hope the SA have it ready.

Why go after Cindy on the stand when they can simply discredit Cindy's testimony when they put her boss on the stand in rebuttel?

This made me giggle.Thanks!

If this whole thing wasn't about a precious little child it would be hystericaly funny. It seems JB keeps the laughs and giggles rolling in. I just sit back in amazement. Some days are unbelievable. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vingigi