2011.06.25 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-eight)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will believe pool ladder incident a little more once we can see Cindy to George phone call

Oh I think it happened - I remember it from three years ago. But not in the way CA suggested on the stand on Friday - to suggest or to back up that Caylee drowned in the pool.

I mean, I'm sure CA would rather believe Caylee drowned than ICA killed her, but if she really thought this was true, she wouldn't have to be up on the stand lying and changing her story. The evidence would already be there.

So then, what did the DT's theory evolve to? What is the added elements of the defense theory? Anyone have a clue?

I have a theory. I think they are going to 'evolve' their theory to include George framing Casey for the crime. They have to because otherwise it makes no sense. He would not have put her in the trunk, or put her so close to home, or used duct tape and then kept it and used it on camera in the tent unless he was trying to frame her. So imo they are going to drive the bus over George and then back up and go over him again.

THANK YOU. So she originally testified that it was on the 17th.

so now she is saying she came home on the 16th and the ladder was up? Would George leave it up if he was trying to cover the tragic drowning of a child?

Yes, Tuesday was the 17th of June in '08. So that would mean someone was in the pool the night of the 16th or during the day of the 17th. I'm trying to find CA's calls for the 17th. But of course the 16th fits much better with the new story (not so new really, I think her brother tried to convince her that this is how it happened from day 31).

Oh I think it happened - I remember it from three years ago. But not in the way CA suggested on the stand on Friday - to suggest or to back up that Caylee drowned in the pool.

I mean, I'm sure CA would rather believe Caylee drowned than ICA killed her, but if she really thought this was true, she wouldn't have to be up on the stand lying and changing her story. The evidence would already be there.

EXACTLY! It happened, of this I'm sure. They just can't get their dates straight.

afaik, there was never confirmation they did this. Peeps saw similar jewelry used for cremation remains and compared it to what they were wearing. Time line fit, but I don't believe the Anthonys admitted it.

That's kinda par for the course for them, isn't it? ;)

I have a theory. I think they are going to 'evolve' their theory to include George framing Casey for the crime. They have to because otherwise it makes no sense. He would not have put her in the trunk, or put her so close to home, or used duct tape and then kept it and used it on camera in the tent unless he was trying to frame her. So imo they are going to drive the bus over George and then back up and go over him again.

But what about Roy? :floorlaugh:

Just go here and click on wftv special, you'll find Bill's video there.

http://www.wftv.com/news/index.htmlhttp://

Funny, you're the only one who responded this way. I guess speculation is more fun.

If this link doesn't work, just google www.wftv.com. That's what I did.

I just listened to this whole interview and I still don't hear his opinion as to why court was cancelled so I must be as dumb as a box of rocks :(

Do you think, perhaps, us newbies could provide a perspective from our "ignorance" that could mirror what the jurors might be thinking? :)

:welcome4: Glad you joined us!!! I hope to read more about your perspective as you learn more about the case... :seeya:

Not directed at anyone in particular here. The only confirmed single piece of evidence that exists from a story told by an Anthony is the copy of the police report when GA reported the gas cans missing. If I am wrong, someone please correct me with a wet noodle smack.

All the other stories told by any Anthony, are just that. Stories; nothing that can be confirmed and verified by LE or the FBI. Until that happens, the Anthonys are nothing but polished and skilled liars. Well, maybe not that good, but ya get my drift.

Not directed at anyone in particular here. The only confirmed single piece of evidence that exists from a story told by an Anthony is the copy of the police report when GA reported the gas cans missing. If I am wrong, someone please correct me with a wet noodle smack.

All the other stories told by any Anthony, are just that. Stories; nothing that can be confirmed and verified by LE or the FBI. Until that happens, the Anthonys are nothing but polished and skilled liars. Well, maybe not that good, but ya get my drift.

They refused to cooperate the moment Casey became the number one suspect. It was easier to believe the evil cops were after Casey and twisting everything around. I'm still pissed at Cindy for cleaning up the trunk.

Wet noodle smack,,let's not forget Cindy's 911 call that she just found her daughters car and it smells like there has been a dead body in it.

That's kinda par for the course for them, isn't it? ;)

Pretend. Deny. Lie. Enter: Fantasyland, where all is good etc. Thats what the 3 of them did, GA, CA and LA.

Gee, looks like they operate just like Casey! All of em'!!!

EXACTLY! It happened, of this I'm sure. They just can't get their dates straight.

Yes, agree but the problem for me is at this point I thought CA's testimony was rubbish and not worth any points to the jury and can't be bothered to look it up.

Just the look on LDB's face and her questions were enough to tell me CA was changing the slant of this testimony over others.

That CA - quite the gal, really. First she is able to twist events to fit a kidnapping and the existence of a real Zanny (who owns a white dog as proof) and now she's right here making another set of facts work for a drowning.
If it wasn't so pathetic, it would be funny...

I understand, but that was back in 2008. What about 2009, 2010, and now 2011. That was a small blip on the radar in the grand scheme of things.

I think they were treated this way because of their actions and how they defended Casey instead of supporting their dead grandaughter. NO - regardless, they didn't deserve any of it -- I agree with you on that!

Now they will treated bad again, by those who read every deposition and listed to every pre-trial hearing, and realize that Cindy lied on the stand to help her daughter and to he!! with Caylee Marie.

If so, I'm not gonna lose any sleep over it.

MOO

Mel

I think they are treated just like they deserve to be treated. They have lied, destroyed evidence and circumvented every chance they had. If they would have keep their mouths shut most of what was said and done to them would never have happened. They brought it all on themselves..and after CA's little testimony the other day, they deserve anything they get...all of them. They have all made blood money off the dead body of their niece and grandchild. They are despicable in my mind. I have no sympathy for any of them and wish they were all arrested for purgery, lying to LE, destruction of evidence and Gawd knows what else!!!!

Well when you all figure out CAs and GAs lies about the pool and ladder, I am just sitting here on my porch waiting for how the jello Kronk shows up.:floorlaugh: and takes over his role in all this carp. :crazy: That should be worth all of what -- 1 post. :great:

I think this is how the the interview should have went ...

Caution Graphic language Do Not OPEN if offended by graphic language ..
but we have heard this language come out of the mouth of the defendant ..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeLYTWNkVig&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪Pulp Fiction the preacher‬‏[/ame]

Pulp Fiction the preacher

Ok we have more or less agreed GA is P...whipped

However he did get his belly full according to Tracey ICAs companion upon release.. and he did call friend and left the house that can be backed up ..
so that just tells me when he needs to be outspoken he can be .. so with that there is
no way in H E double LL he reacted the way DT portrayed him ..
he knows to call 911 plus I am sure he would have done CPR . he is EX LEO. Again I would like to reiterate this Jury wasn't born yesterday ..

I agree, and if I remember right, Cindy is the one who nagged him to leave the police force to go into the used car business. I am pretty sure he regrets giving in to her back then. But, I suspect we need to understand the family dynamics of second generation immigrant families in that part of the rust belt back in that day.

The women tended to "be pretty strong" on the men, because of the memory of the depression, and the fear of poverty. It was a background constant in their parental memories, with many family arguments about work and money.

I understand George and Cindy's relationship in that aspect, as I come from the Youngstown-Warren area, and married someone who came from similar circumstances. His parents had a similar marriage, with many argurments about money, and a desperate need to make it into the "middle class", and look "respectable".

Fortunately not many of these families ended up with a sociopath as a daughter.

They refused to cooperate the moment Casey became the number one suspect. It was easier to believe the evil cops were after Casey and twisting everything around. I'm still pissed at Cindy for cleaning up the trunk.

Now that's an interesting thing right there. We know CA took pants, the baby doll, the carseat, etc out of the car and sprayed a whole can or bottle of Febreeze around.

But when Baez was questioning the head CSI, he testified that the trunk of the car was not clean. That the car was old, but even for an older car, he didn't think this one was particularly clean. So I don't think CA or GA vacuumed the trunk as I'd always assumed.

http://www.wftv.com/video/28356011/index.html

This is also the clip where DS closes the laptop so Casey can't read it anymore (around 15:30). Also, she seems to be looking at JB (I think around 23:00) for guidance when they all come out. Doesn't look to me like she knows WHAT is going on.

I saw a clip on HLN where they are showing the DT leaving, going to CM's office and all of that mess when it goes back and shows DCS and Dr. Furton out front and JA approaches smiling and shaking Dr. Furton's hand. He leads them back into the court house. I suppose DCS is the one present when JA depos him. It was shown on HLN first on Saturday by JVM.

How does CA think she can get away with her convoluted lies involving her work hours? I understand the nature of the excuses she was trying to lay out there, essentially saying Company policy was to adjust daily work times reported to avoid Federally mandated overtime pay. Aside from that being against the law, I get it. It's not a terribly complicated scam to follow.

BUT (LOL, always one of those with this outfit, eh?)

According to company records in the possession of LE, EVERY week surrounding the time of the computer searches (3/17) had overtime! Not just once or twice, but E V E R Y week! AND, on the day in question she worked TEN hours from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm!

I don't think I've ever seen a more clear cut case of perjury so easy to prove that a first year law student could nail her on it.

The State's rebuttal is going to be interesting to watch.

Attachments

• CindyGentiva.jpg
    CindyGentiva.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 48
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics