2011.06.25 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-eight)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those shoes in that pic of Caylee at the door don't look right. They look huge on a little girl. Something seems all wrong about that picture but I don't think thats whats going on with stopping court.

Someone posted that GA was handed a piece of paper, can someone tell me who handed this to him?

Ha, I just took a screen shot of that. It's the papers Baez had in his hand when they came back into the courtroom the last time, right before the judge adjourned until Monday:

5869970094_cc0b31028b.jpg

Could be a pic of the trunk but I don't really know.

The little dots look like marker flags.

Looks like a picture of a bunch of UFOs flying around to me.

I am mystified here. I do not understand why court being stopped for the day is a STATE secret? It is supposed to be an open trial to the public. An open search for the truth. So why all the hidden mystery here???

Ha, I just took a screen shot of that. It's the papers Baez had in his hand when they came back into the courtroom the last time, right before the judge adjourned until Monday:

5869970094_cc0b31028b.jpg

Could be a pic of the trunk but I don't really know.

That photo looks like the evidence flags in the Anthony backyard when the yard was dug up... IMO

I am mystified here. I do not understand why court being stopped for the day is a STATE secret? It is supposed to be an open trial to the public. An open search for the truth. So why all the hidden mystery here???

Because whatever "it" was was HUGE. It will be unsealed once it's worked out......IMO. They will take NO Chances of the jury hearing about this. IE.........if it looks like a mistrial, they don't want the family telling the juror's "it looks like you are getting set free!". IMO.

Ok I just thanked your post because I believe I have found some proof it is Caylee

First here's the pic in question:

attachment.php

Now the proof

Go to this link and watch the video of Caylee's 2nd b-day. Marks to get a good look at them: 0:28 0:33 and 1:37 - if you pause it - those really look like the sneakers in the pic. Also - keep watching and when CA picks her up and sits down with her on the lap - you'll another shot at pausing and looking at the shoes.

There is a "nike type" swish that's either black or blue running down the side of the shoes - I think it is the same apir from the pic in question.

NEW LINK:

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2011/05/26/new-video-of-caylee-at-2nd-birthday-party/

Thoughts?

ETA: didn't realize link was bad - hang on I'll find a different one

Yes! Thank you for finding this! Hopefully this will convince others that its Caylee.

That photo looks like the evidence flags in the Anthony backyard when the yard was dug up... IMO
Remember, too, that the direction he is facing the photo is different to DS, too. The picture to us is on it's side, but to her it is up and down. Hope that made sense!

I am trying to look at it sideways now. lol

You have to stick with the fact of the SA's not being in the meeting when considering all these theories most would have included them.

My guess is this is something personal having to do with CM...a gravely ill family member or something along those lines and he has to take a leave of absence. All the body language and no court reporter at the initial sidebar pointed to a personal matter, IMO.

I think it is quite huge that JB felt compelled to call HLN and assure them that he is qualified to try a death penalty case.

I agree that they look like flags. And I think you're right I think they are flags next to the playhouse.

Thanks for changing the direction of that photo for me! You got exactly what I meant.

My guess is this is something personal having to do with CM...a gravely ill family member or something along those lines and he has to take a leave of absence. All the body language and no court reporter at the initial sidebar pointed to a personal matter, IMO.

IDK, would the Judge have described that as a "legal issue"? :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member