2011.06.25 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-eight)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He has testified multiple times across the country for different SA's without a problem... why would it suddenly be an issue??

Has he? I didn't know that. At least,not since he's been with the DOD. Do you have a link to that info? Or at least point us in the right direction?

MarkNeJameMark NeJame

Narrowed this to 2 possibilities...plea or trouble w atty on defense team. purely speculation. I think it's w atty on defense. #caseyanthony

36 seconds ago
http://twitter.com/#!/MarkNeJame

There are a multitude of commonly available drugs, OTC and prescription that she as an RN would think of before making a HUGE leap to Chloroform being used as a tranquillizer. It's not even on the average medical personnel's radar.

It wouldn't be a huge leap if Cindy had seen something on the computer. She said that she went home early two afternoons in March. If she had come in and seen something on Casey's browser open it might have raised some suspicions. Cindy didn't say the dog was ill with any other symptoms, but that it was extremely tired and sleepy. It sounded as if she was thinking of something that would drug her dog, something that the dog could be ingesting around the home. Cindy was on an open computer according to her, she didn't have to log in, so it must have been open.

Also: I didn't watch this morning, could this new problem be related to something that George is planning on saying or have to do with the mistress confessing that she has been tampered with or told to say something?

He has testified multiple times across the country for different SA's without a problem... why would it suddenly be an issue??

Really? That is curious.

Are you familiar with any of the case names or locations where he testified while an employee of the DOD? TIA

I've had weeks to pack for my vacation tomorrow and because of this trial I'm running around like a blue *advertiser censored* fly trying to get packed !!!! How dare they leave me hanging like this? I'll miss being here daily but DH wants me to detox. Have fun you guys.

YOU HAVE FUN ! :seeya:

and just pack lite :rocker:

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
Narrowed this to 2 possibilities...plea or trouble w atty on defense team. purely speculation. I think it's w atty on defense. #caseyanthony

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
Not witness trouble #judgeperry would have simply moved to 1 of 6 in hall. Not juror..ct. rptr left. It's a big deal. #cayleeanthony

IMO, I think CA did make the chloroform searches and I think she was doing so because CAYLEE was acting excessively sleepy, not the dogs. I think she suspected something.

Oh wow this smacks of the truth Wow...just wow!

Still believe ICA looked up chloroform as well. Sick sick sick all of the A's.:sick:

What cases would those be so we can check it out?? Maybe include the links.
I tried to find something about these "other" cases, but couldn't find anything....TY!!!

For all those who were looking for this one-

HILARIOUS!!

2n1f621.jpg

Linda Drane Burdick is beautiful. And this is a funny picture!

But he can "legally" testify. The DT can subpoena him. They can force him to the stand. It will however cost Dr. Rodriguez his Defense Department day job. All JA did was pass along a phone call from the Department of Defense. The decision and the option to release the witness from testifying was the DT's.

As HHJP pointed out several times. The DT made that decision. :maddening:

Because he was testifying for the government, and this time he did not ask for clearance to do so.

1. He did not ask permission this time
2. He perjured himself in open court. Reflects on the DOD poorly IMO

When was there perjury?? I'm trying to figure this out too, as no one actually knows the issue at hand, and everything about today's event is speculatory. moo

IMO... this could be somethings as benign as "Hey JP! We're working 7 days a week and in court 6 days a week, we're ahead of schedule, and it's causing us to not be able to properly represent our client because of fatigue, the court schedule and no free time to adequately respond to opposing testimony/experts." My speculation only. If that was conveyed to JP by the DT... could he just tell "Suck it up and get to work... I'm here too!" but if he did do that, I think it would be an open invitation for a mistrial or an overturn on appeal. Again MOO

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRule254
IMO, I think CA did make the chloroform searches and I think she was doing so because CAYLEE was acting excessively sleepy, not the dogs. I think she suspected something.

In that last video of her with her Papa she seemed kind of drowsy and out out of it to me.

CA lie and squirm........never. Find the phone call where she calls Tim Miller from Equisearch and how she threatens him and how she says don't cross the Anthony's because she will win.

This woman is and always will be 'an evil viper' (this was another posters on spot description of CA) .

Wouldn't it be prudent on CA's part to have fully vetted this out before she got on the stand to Lie? She's sooooo thorough. You see her writing down every objection, etc, while sitting in the court. I'm sure she rehearsed all with JB prior to her testimony, so one would think, they knew it couldn't be investigated?

I just don't understand why Linda didn't ask her why she deleted all those searches.....Hopefully for Rebuttal... Can't wait for the State's Rebuttal.

I think CM wanted to disclose something to JP. He has an obligation to do that. And I think whatever it is does not look good for JB.
JMO

When was there perjury?? I'm trying to figure this out too, as no one actually knows the issue at hand, and everything about today's event is speculatory. moo

IMO... this could be somethings as benign as "Hey JP! We're working 7 days a week and in court 6 days a week, we're ahead of schedule, and it's causing us to not be able to properly represent our client because of fatigue, the court schedule and no free time to adequately respond to opposing testimony/experts." My speculation only. If that was conveyed to JP by the DT... could he just tell "Suck it up and get to work... I'm here too!" but if he did do that, I think it would be an open invitation for a mistrial or an overturn on appeal. Again MOO

Oh good You're still here . :seeya:Can you tell us when and where Rodriguez testified before ?
Also ,he claimed he was a co-founder of the Body Farm.Not true.

What cases would those be so we can check it out?? Maybe include the links.
I tried to find something about these "other" cases, but couldn't find anything....TY!!!

I'll look... and respond asap, but I've heard it said many times by all of the TH's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper