2011.06.25 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-eight)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they did get some of that as part of the investigation,but remember,CA is now claiming things she did not in her depo. This should allow the State to introduce evidence they might not have needed before.
JMO I'm not a lawyer or a chemist :crazy:

bbm~

but did you stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night?..that's all that matters.:floorlaugh:..

omg, i think i might figure out what the Legal matter is When Judge Perry announced the recess of the day the camera went over to the SA tables or defense table one of the attorneys was shutting down their laptop, and it showed a set of pictures. i saw it on Wesh and it was at 1:02 or so...

What were the pictures please.......

I can't see Casey being selfless. She is a narcissist. It's not possible. If anything, LA didn't take the sword for her yesterday, did not admit to incest although JB tried to get him to admit. I think JB was fired by ICA & CM and CM is taking over.

I think this has something to do with CM. IMO, CM acts like my Grandfather when he was in the early stages of Alzheimer's. I have only seen a program with CM defending Nelson Surrano (sp) and IMO he does not appear to be as sharp or coherent. Many times during this trial and jury selection I have seen CM appear to be lost in space (term our family used for my Grandfather) and then turns angry and lashes out. This is just MHO and what I have felt since jury selection.

Disclaimer that I will put in siggy: I am at least 30 pages behind so I know this is probably not being discussed anymore :crazy:

I just had a funny thought.

You know how yesterday (?) HHJP pretty much asked the defense if they HAD a defense?

I wonder if HHJP gave them 48 hours to get an actual defense together. :)

So there's a week left let's say. Why would anyone fire her lawyer. If it's CM like everyone is saying wouldn't they just not let him cross examine anyone. JMO

Hi MissJames,

The part about that OS regarding Lee bothers the heck outta me. Baez says, "lee followed in his Fathers foot steps but not as much" and then goes on to say, "it got so bad that they did a paternity test to see if he was Caylee's father"..............Now, how much worse (not saying it's true because I don't believe it is) could it have been? I don't follow what athe point was to say not as bad, but...

do you see what I mean? :waitasec:

I know what you mean because I thought the same thing. If what Lee was alleged to do was not as bad as what GA was alleged to do, why did Lee get a paternity test?
I believe that Lee got the test because rumors started flying at that time and it was just to make sure and nothing more. A lot of JB's opening statements seemed to contradict one another. He seemed not even to know the time of day the alleged drowning occurred.

Last night I showed LA's testimony to Hubby. He looked and me and burst out laughing and said "How funny is it going to be when ICA walks and the rest of the A's are in jail for perjury?"

Yes, that's totally random...I'm avoiding going to clean the pool, so there may be more...........

LOL LOL I was thinking the same thing!! Just took her a little longer then 3 days to get the house like she promised Tony. LOL LOL

LOL I was trying to answer and just add to yours, it just came out wrong, cause I'm old. Just trying to help them find the testimony, not correct you, but I am sorry that it appeared that way. Still all good.

gotcha..no problem..I thought I was the one not making any sense anyway lol..Have a good day..

:loser:

Well Dr. Spitz was in from out of town so not completely false either..he just omitted a Few details about Dr. R

That's why I said "not completely" . We all know that's not why Rodriguez didn't continue that day.
My point is,just because HH said the recess today was not related to the earlier situation,that may not be "completely true".
He's extremely tactful. JMO

No, the judge cannot require that CM take over. I suppose he could suggest it but I think that would be inappropriate.

Yes, JB is that ignorant and arrogant. And lawyers really don't try to muck up a lost cause to allow for an appeal. I joked once on here about that but in reality, no lawyer would do that.

What I think is that he would need the court reporter so that he could have her pull Fry hearing testimony to compare with this new opinion or visual aids or whatever, that the expert intends to testify to, and the depo and the expert's report and see if they match up or if indeed, it is a new opinion that he cannot testify to as it would be a discovery violation.

TY for answering..one last thing and I'll leave you alone, lol! From what you have seen so far..do you think it's enough to be overturned because of ineffective councel? Just your opinion..

Have there been in report from Mark Nejame about his opinion on what happened this morning???

I have looked everywhere!

I thought it was about time for another atty to drop off here if that is what it is.

If I was a betting woman I would lay odds it isn't Mason quit or the picture ICA was meeting alone with CM BEFORE court even began. She may have changed her story again or said something about JB

I just had a funny thought.

You know how yesterday (?) HHJP pretty much asked the defense if they HAD a defense?

I wonder if HHJP gave them 48 hours to get an actual defense together. :)

If they had a lifetime..it wouldn't be enough to get an actual defense together!

First time poster, but I've been here reading from day one. I couldn't stand it any more. I live in Orlando and it really ticks me off that the Anthony family acts like they do. I am really upset that they act like this. I've gone back over and over the feed from WESH on today's short hearing, If I'm right Monday everyone better be ready. I think this whole thing is about George. I think he has put it in writing the he did the molestation(I think that's what the closed talk is about) If you go to the 49:30 mark right before that Cindy gets up goes outside (she was talking to the man next to her) George looks up and then takes a deep breath. Then looks at this guy, he said something to him (still working on trying to figure out what he said) then he say's to the man "I'M NOT SURE I CAN DO IT" I really think he was prepared to get on the stand today but it will be Monday. I think he keeps reading the bible asking god to forgive him for what he's about to do. If this is true and he does this I wonder if he can get into any trouble. But then again I don't think they care. There only focus is for Casey not to get the DP.

Just my opinion..............

I really doubt this.

GA has been pretty steadfast in telling the truth when it counts, in court and to LE. I think he prides himself on his character. But, if he did do this, the jury would remember his compelling testimony when he flat denied the molestation allegations.

Also, he would not be talking to some random guy about a decision to commit perjury. That would be leaked in about one second and it makes no sense.

And, it would not explain why the defense was alone with HHJP in chambers. It is not an appropriate ex parte issue for chambers.

I know what you mean because I thought the same thing. If what Lee was alleged to do was not as bad as what GA was alleged to do, why did Lee get a paternity test?
I believe that Lee got the test because rumors started flying at that time and it was just to make sure and nothing more. A lot of JB's opening statements seemed to contradict one another. He seemed not even to know the time of day the alleged drowning occurred.

Wonder if LA was tested re: paternity or if it's just more fantasy

Recusal is when the judge has to remove himself from the case due to a conflict of interest. There's a wikipedia article on "judicial disqualification" if you're interested.

I took the "excuse" / "rescue" to be slightly facetious........LOL

But, what I don't get is why they have to cancel a whole day of court? And if it's something they HAD TO take care of today...why not schedule today's proceedings tomorrow? What am I not getting?

If Casey was unhappy with her representation in some big way, then they would have to stop the proceedings for now.

I bet HHJP's major frustration is that he feels compelled to extend his boundaries to avoid an appeal and he allows the DT to get away with more than he should or would in most cases. It conflicts with his better judgement and professional standards. The DT is dirtying his honorable courtroom. I know it makes me quite angry watching it play out. I sooo want to see them harshly slammed to the full extent at every sleazy sham they attempt. Anthony family included. :banghead:

Exactly..and I hate it when I feel someone is trying to force my hand..I can only imagine what HHJP is feeling in his courtroom! Just plain stupidity on JB's part!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candace22