2011.06.25 TRIAL Day Twenty-eight (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's crying because the she has nothing else better to do. I mean she's cried more now than the 31 days Caylee went missing. Which was zero.

Thought that was very interesting before because it looked like Mason was telling Baez to back off or agree with SA's and Baez was shaking his head no and then Mason just kind of shrugged his shoulders. I think Mason is trying hard not to be held in contempt with Baez.

If you have not read the rules in the opening post and thanked it please go and do so now.

What the heck is going on. ICA comes out crying ... ooops now she is going back in ... all are back there with a court reporter. WTH?!?!?

I think she went to blow her nose and picked up her special tissue with the raw onion and pepper in it by mistake....

IMO that ICA is being questioned by JP about whether she is sure she wants to testify and is not being talked into it by JB.

Does anyone know if JP is allowed to speak with her alone, without her attorney present?

I don't think ICA is dressed to testify. I think we'll see her in a serious outfit change if she gets up on the stand. Very soft and feminine.

Perhaps ICA had to join the conference because they need her to sign off on something.

Or, the judge needs to put it on record that ICA continues to be happy with her counsel in light of the latest issue that is considered ineffective counsel?

Cindy in the back, just smiling and laughing to the person to her left. WHAT could she possibly have to smile and laugh about?

George, sitting, looking down, reading the dirty parts of his Bible to entertain himself.

LIARS! Proven, liars.

Oh to have a fly on a leash with a mini-mic strapped to it's back.

Speculation here but possibly another request for mistrial

HLN is still showing the pool pics w/cindy crying. How do pool pics a year PRIOR to Caylee dying have any relevance in this case?

Whatttt is going on? Where are they going? Why is ICA crying?

This weekend is the 2011 Hot body contest and those mean LE guys with their evil handcuffs and cages won't let her enter it. HHJP is ticked at JB again they are prob in his chambers giving JB yet another warning.

5Time@sonoma

Let's see, wonder what version of lies will propagate from this little meeting? CM must have dug into his bag of dastardly deeds and come up with some nasty little nugget.

as we were discussing on our sidebar....if LA was supposed to blurt out the sexual abuse during the tears yesterday or if the tears were because he couldn’t do it....GA must be very relieved that he can also NOT say it

Earlier Baez was not alone with Casey out the back all the attorneys went back there to the holding room. Who knows what they were telling her, maybe that the State won't allow Furton to testify.

Looks like Cindy's reading texts in her lap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nancydrewmom