2011.06.25 TRIAL Day Twenty-eight (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got a shot of CA aka (IMCA) Inmate's Mama Cindy Anthony looking pretty chipper in the courtroom. What is up with that?

She's crying because she really, really, really thinks this guy's testimony is going to saaavvveee her...ha ha ha.

"Closed-door session with court reporter. Casey also not in courtroom. Unknown why."
by bobkealing via twitter at 9:21 AM

"Packed courtroom."
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:21 AM

IMO that ICA is being questioned by JP about whether she is sure she wants to testify and is not being talked into it by JB.

Plea Deal?

No way...that ship has sailed away for her LONG ago. Why would the prosecution agree to one? Unless she was willing to accept LWOP and full discloure of her crime?

Bill S talking about the picture of Caylee opening sliding glass door

Cindy is chatting it up with some guy and George is all into his nose like Casey is.

The whole family looks at tissue or fingers when well you know .. I find that a very strange thing are there any "experts" that have an opinion as to why they do that.

:great:

It is "my opinion" that Jose is very "jealous" of Mr. Jeff Ashton ...

It is evident that JB will NEVER EVER get the respect in his profession that Mr. Jeff Ashton has achieved from his colleagues .

:great: Jeff Aston is intelligent, "sharp", dedicated to his profession, dedicated to justice, and a great cross-examiner ! :great:

Jose Baez is just "sleazy" -- both in and out of the courtroom.

The SA has had enough of the DIRTY TACTICS from the DT ...

Don't know if this has been talked about - but there was an accidental drowning of a one year old yesterday in Deltona. He went out the doggie door and was only gone for a minute.

The father was so distraught on TV and won't even go back to the house. Bill S. reporting that this is how a normal person reacts.

Cindy in the back, just smiling and laughing to the person to her left. WHAT could she possibly have to smile and laugh about?

George, sitting, looking down, reading the dirty parts of his Bible to entertain himself.

LIARS! Proven, liars.

Where are you watching? WFTV?

Fun fact: I used to think Jimmy Buffett "stepped on a pop tart"

Is WFTV feed really bad for anyone else or is it just my slow connection I have here at work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missmichelle1932