2011.06.26 WEBSLEUTHS RADIO with Beth Karas & Richard Hornsby

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've been thinking...perhaps isn't as stupid as I originally thought. Cindy's lies were blatent and obvious....and most importantly EASILY rebutted.

Perhaps the purpose of these lies isn't to "cover" or accept blame to Casey....but to show the jury that they are indeed a family of secret keepers.

RH/BK agreeing whatever happened Sat. was not motion to recuse HHJP.

try downloading to your own media player - link below the pause button below tricia's pic.

That's what I have to do. I can only listen via my i-tunes player. Click on play in your default player.

HTH.

Mel

RH: Jury is sequestered--no reason for all these sidebars and keeping things from jury in his opinion.

RH: Unless anyone presses CJBP. if no one files anything, no harm no foul.

BK: Question for RH--issue about JB not qualifying to be lead on DP, she snooped around and found that he did get qualified by sitting in on DP cases?

RH: Saw this on media... 45 trials

BK: He texted me!

RH: It's tricky, if he has handled a capital case (Diaz/Lake County), I'm unaware of any case where they were seeking the death penalty and that is the underlying req to be lead counsel. RH not DP qualified because it's not just handling a case, actually have to go to trial, very difficult to get qualified

Wow did they say jury #5 has a trip planned to London on July 7th? You know that juror is gonna be voting for a quick deliberation.

RH: AF and CM provide the qualification on paper. Says AF is amazing.

Talking about who is lead attorney Baez or Mason. RH says it is Mason and they also have Ann Finnell who RH says is a great attorney.

So will Beth "out" Baez ON THE AIR on HLN for "fudging" his DP qualifications?

A journalist should.

He has lied.

No mis-truth, no half-truth.

He has lied.

RH: Jury is sequestered--no reason for all these sidebars and keeping things from jury in his opinion.

RH: Unless anyone presses CJBP. if no one files anything, no harm no foul.

BK: Question for RH--issue about JB not qualifying to be lead on DP, she snooped around and found that he did get qualified by sitting in on DP cases?

RH: Saw this on media... 45 trials

BK: He texted me!

RH: It's tricky, if he has handled a capital case (Diaz/Lake County), I'm unaware of any case where they were seeking the death penalty and that is the underlying req to be lead counsel. RH not DP qualified because it's not just handling a case, actually have to go to trial, very difficult to get qualified

JB had on his website before this case, that he had handled 30+ trials, but those were cases he was attached to as an Intern.. liar liar

RH: CM rubbing his head because on appeal this is going to be on his plate.

Okay, timing out on refresh and reply & Thanks here so I will be listening.

Hi,

Is there any way to listen to it at a later date? Is it recorded, and where would I go to find it?

Thanks in advance!

Geraldo also thought there was treasure in Al Capone's vault.

NO CREDIBILITY.

Out for ratings and self-promotion only.

Won't give him or anything he says the time of day.

Tricia asking about CA/LA's testimony. Lee first. She reads Geraldo's quote about Anthonys thinking Lee was dad. Has anybody ever heard of that. Do you think that's true?

BK: I never heard it.

Tricia: Hal Boedeker reported this as coming directly from Geraldo. The dysfunction in this family... makes the Petersons look like the Cleavers.

RH: Can't listen to a dysfunctional reporter when talking about a dysfunctional family.

Ynot: snorts tea out her nose.

RH you cannot listen to a dysfunctional reporter when trying to figure out a dysfunctional family (Geraldo) LOL

okay, no problems now

Yes, eljay there will be an archive.

RH to BK about GR
you can't listen to a dysfunctional reporter talk about a dysfunctional family

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members