2011.06.26 WEBSLEUTHS RADIO with Beth Karas & Richard Hornsby

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
RH: Anyone who has a child and says they wouldn't lie to save them from the death penalty is either lying or does not have a child. RH would do anything to stop his son from getting the DP.

He can only speak for himself.

caller not on Websleuths - so cute :) Kimster = you better join. Love them!!!!

Tricia, we all feel that we've taken a hallucinogenic this week. It's not just you dear. :hug:

Area code 954: Asking about CM on Sat. as RH mentioned, hand on face, rubbing eyes, when he made argument earlier in week, as he got done he looked up at ceiling and rolled his eyes, he seems to be kind of set up. Thought to self CM wanted out. At sidebar JB put hand on CM back and patted him and stepped back. Anyone notice that?

BK: Didn't but did notice JB is consulting CM and DCS more than he was in the past. If witness you are talking about rolling eyes is CA testifying about check stuff, CM got criticized for that and for letting Dr. G get in GREAT testimony about why homicide...

:great:I ADORE TRICIA:rocker::woohoo:! She's a trooper who can keep together! :woohoo:

AND she BAKES for "therapy"....SO normal!:woohoo:

RH: CM is not going to quit. Been good lawyer many years, in twilight of his career, what you are seeing is his frustration at working with JB.

Thank you RH

CM is not going to quit. (talking to caller)

What is RH saying Evans code cold?

Tricia, ask Beth if she knows anything about the time Cindy Anthony was on Rippleys Believe it or Not.

:great:I ADORE TRICIA:rocker::woohoo:! She's a trooper who can keep together! :woohoo:

AND she BAKES for "therapy"....SO normal!:woohoo:

OMG I would have had a full on panic attack. Reminds me of the days when I had to set up conference calls with the US and overseas (media, etc.). I was a nervous wreck.

Anyway -- you go Tricia.

Back on topic!

Mel

Does Mason have any idea that people make such fun of him??

What is RH saying Evans code cold?

He said Baez does not know the Evidence code ( rules of evidence) and gets into trouble every day because of his ignorance.. good attorneys know it cold (off by heart).

RH: Would be shocked if she is completely acquitted. Juries always do the right thing and he believes in this case right verdict is agg manslaughter of a child.

I would like to know why the state is avoiding the fact that phosgene can build up from homemade chloroform, stored improperly in heat/light and not stabilized. Phosgene can kill someone within 2hr and a very low concentration in an enclosed space.

Why don't they explain how someone could die from chloroform? From my reading it would take 30,000 40,000 ppm to be toxic, otherwise it just knocks you out for the most part.

Unfortunately the only people privy to that fight on June 15 - aren't talking OR are lying about it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes
Back