2011.06.26 WEBSLEUTHS RADIO with Beth Karas & Richard Hornsby

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Love Richard's dysfunctional comments re Geraldo! SO true! Scum and sleaze!

Who did Geraldo call that name to? What was RH saying

(Side note: next fundraiser we need to get Tricia/WS a new compooter!)

lol @ GR's reporting "credability":banghead:..... Do Capone's vault or giving up our troop's location in the desert ring any bells?:waitasec:

I say we all chip in and get our great Tricia a new computer.

Oh man, they're having some bad technical difficulties.

The A's didn't think that LA was the father- they thought JG was the father- he even came to the hospital!!!

Who did Geraldo call that name to? What was RH saying

Tricia explained to RH that Geraldo claims to have talked to the A's and from them got the story that they feared LA was Caylee's dad, hence they didn't let hm into the delivery room yada yada. RH said in effect don't listen to a dysfunctional reporter (GR) talk about a dysfunctional family..

If it is okay to submit questions, I have one. :)

I'd like to know, if when it gets to deliberation, a particular juror (yeah you know the one) says she is just not able to judge a person (as to guilty or not guilty) ---- would an alternate be brought in at that time, as a replacement?

RH: Anyone who has a child and says they wouldn't lie to save them from the death penalty is either lying or does not have a child. RH would do anything to stop his son from getting the DP.

It's okay, Tricia. Don't worry, we're all patient and just thrilled to her Richard Hornsby for this show...

RH sums it up beautifully: anyone that does have a child would do anything to prevent the death penalty (paraphrase).

Tricia Shhhh LOL

RH: points out that at her Oct indictment pictures show she was still wearing missing Caylee button, could be problem

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes
Back