2011.06.26 WEBSLEUTHS RADIO with Beth Karas & Richard Hornsby

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Someday we'll get all the bugs out and look back at these early shows with the fondest of memories. :heart:

I'm so glad you guys are making the show such a success in spite of the glitches! :skip:

You keep promising show tunes.................so far.......nuttin'! :floorlaugh:
Tricia keeps bumping me for people like Beth Karas and Richard Hornsby. WTH? She told me tonight if I even tried to call she would fire me from WS.

Any new or interesting info come out on the radio show?? I missed it darn. Was Beth K. on it??

It was so kewl having Beth on the show. I remember anxiously awaiting her reports during the Peterson trial! Anytime I see her on HLN I say "OH THERE'S BETH KARAS!" :blush:

Tricia keeps bumping me for people like Beth Karas and Richard Hornsby. WTH? She told me tonight if I even tried to call she would fire me from WS.
That is just so wrong.:innocent:

Any new or interesting info come out on the radio show?? I missed it darn. Was Beth K. on it??

• Saturday "issue" not expected to come up again or impact the trial
  • Beth thinks the "blowup" argument Casey & family had was the precipitating event to Caylee's demise
  • CA will not be prosecuted for perjury
  • Beth posts updates on her FB page: https://www.facebook.com/BethKarasInsession

Check out WS private forums: [ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Also visit: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132923"]NE - NE- Juliette - July 2008 - soldier's 2 year old murdered - no arrests - HELP! - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

(*ok will blame BlogTalk and , and will patiently await word about WS-TV show* :innocent: )

Tricia, re-listening now and despite glitches, this was a great show. Just wonderful.

I loved the show and of course I learned a couple of new things. But I would like to ask this question as to how this case you and RH do not consider this a 1st degree if the fight between ca and ica had been brought in would you feel differently?

I wish there were a way that I could monitor the chat room during the show but I don't think they have that function. We'll have to find out for sure. Thanks for letting us know about it because I wasn't in there and didn't realize it got bad. :( That's a bummer!

Next time you will have to let one of us borrow your ray gun! :crazy:

I am sure I speak for many here, you have been a Mod for so long, through out this entire ordeal...we would all love to hear your voice!

I'm sure she tried to get to you but it was so busy and she was having technical difficulties, I'm sure it was a terrible misunderstanding and she must feel terribly awful.

I am sure I speak for many here, you have been a Mod for so long, through out this entire ordeal...we would all love to hear your voice!

Yes! We would love, love, love to hear from our beloved JBean! Always a voice of reason and calm!

Well if Tricia ever lets me sing on her show, you have my permission to make it your new ringtone. :innocent:
heehee thanks Patty.

First time listener here, great show :), I'll be sure to listen to the next ones.

LOL I swear to you this time it was not my computer. It was Blog Talk. Poor Beth got kicked off and sent to listen to a commercial. LOL.

You should have seen my screen. Parts of the screen (the switchboard withe the callers) was dancing and minimizing then maximizing and kicking callers off all over the place.

Thank you Kimster for jumping in and taking control.

My apologies to all of those who tried to call. We had so many callers I lost count.

I'll get with Blog Talk and find out what the deal is. In the end I'm sure we will find out it was 's fault.

A big THANK YOU to Beth and Richard. It was a great show. :)

LOL - I got kicked off to listen to a commercial about bankruptcy - eeee gads!!!!!!!!

I wish there were a way that I could monitor the chat room during the show but I don't think they have that function. We'll have to find out for sure. Thanks for letting us know about it because I wasn't in there and didn't realize it got bad. :( That's a bummer!

The old system had it so you could sign on as a co-host. I'm sure they have it somewhere, I'm doing a test show tomorrow to get use to this new system and I'll let you know. Maybe you and Tricia can get together and do a test show. From what I understand they are stopping test shows on the 27th. I could be wrong so I would check it out.

The old system had it so you could sign on as a co-host. I'm sure they have it somewhere, I'm doing a test show tomorrow to get use to this new system and I'll let you know. Maybe you and Tricia can get together and do a test show. From what I understand they are stopping test shows on the 27th. I could be wrong so I would check it out.

We've done test shows and haven't had much luck. If you figure out a way, please email us:

tgrif@xmission.com

kimster.websleuths@comcast.net

I checked with Blog Talk a few weeks ago and the only way my "co-host" can come on with me is if she is a regular caller. It seems like they would set it up so you could have two people looknig at the swtichboard screen.

Oh Dear Lord I hope they do not stop the test shows. I know they are pulling the old switchboard and we have to use the new one but I heard nothing about the test shows.

By the way I begged and begged Jbean to come one the show but she refused. Jbean said the ONLY way she would only come on Websleuths Radio is if finally admits it is ALL his fault. Until then no Jbean.
Sorry, I tried.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meekdoggydogg
Back