2011.06.27 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-nine)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, JVM, no you didn't-she just referred to the video as the "cornerstone of the defense's case" and it will be a true BOMBSHELL later on...

I don't understand what DC and JH's testimony accomplished other than causing confusion. Ugh!

Sorry if this has been asked and answered, but WHERE is CM???

bringing over from trial thread as It got closed. Hope it's ok to c and p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cher352
Bill Schiefer of WFTV earlier wondered if AF was there to replace CM and that HHJP making CM still sit there so the jury doesn't know he is no longer on the DT.
OK I was gone all day, IS CM no longer on the DT?

bbm me

bringing over the edited version - hoping to make more sense.

AF w/DC - normal deposition @ SA office

th court reporter present....in 3/2011...anyone in LE ask you
.prior to that when things were fresher in your memory? no

any particular markers in the woods to specifically make a mental note that 3 years later be able to testify....no I took still photos...seen videotape...accurate representation of where you were in the woods....SA #RP and #RO best guess 3 years later....not absolutely accurate...
witness excused.

What is the motion the judge was talking about? I can't believe I have watched this nearly 11 hours and I missed something.

Ugh I accidentally had the HLN unmuted and heard JVM saying maybe the DT scored a point with this...maybe someone moved the remains. Was it Eggtree news that talked about the THs who seriously discuss ridiculous defense theories as if they were something reasonable? Good grief. So who do we have tomorrow? Roy Kronk?

Oh, JVM, no you didn't-she just referred to the video as the "cornerstone of the defense's case" and it will be a true BOMBSHELL later on...
I dunno if I'm just exhausted, but I'm loling. As in, ohhh, my sides...

Was I hearing things or did AF say the defense was going to rest tomorrow? HHJP asked her when they wanted their motion to be heard, and he said Wed or Thurs morning or after the defense case rests. AF mumbled something about resting.

I would like to congratulate everyone who survived DC's cross. Personally my brain feels like scrambled eggs after that. But I am going to re-watch that testimony until I have the "DC patented fool proof befuddle your interrogator technique" down pat. I think it would be a really useful strategy next time I get in trouble for something. If nothing else I could wear the other guy down and outlast him!

Don't know about anyone else, but I've come out of this with a very low opinion of PIs. Utterly painful, deceptive, convoluted testimony.

If I was a juror, I would think these two couldn't find their way out of a paper bag, much less find a body!

<3<3<3 love hearts for CJBP. I wish we could read his thought bubbles, I bet they'd be hilarious.

Don't know about anyone else, but I've come out of this with a very low opinion of PIs. Utterly painful, deceptive, convoluted testimony.

Me too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member