2011.06.27 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-nine)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's an old thread for Ginnette Lucas, when we first learned about her.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78025"]Psychic Ginnette Lucas claims she was on the phone with D. Casey while he searched - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Do you think he's had his fill of ICA and took off? Especially after her temper tantrum!! Maybe he's seeing the writing on the wall and wants out before it's too late?

I really think the stress was affecting his health and probably working with JB was the final straw.He's not as fast on his feet as he once was.Until he saw JB in action I really don't think he knew what he was getting into, then mix ICA in and I think his life became misery...

Because they know they are losing?

I think the defense knew they were losing way before this. They can't be that daft! Would it be in the defense's best interest to wait this long to do an incompetency evaluation? Also since she was already evaluated before by psychiatrists they would have found if she was incompetent way back then, no?

testify...could be lots of reasons-they will try anything anytime and I'm sure the DT is not done yet.

What I don't get is why didn't bring this incompetency issue up before this? Why all of a sudden?

What I don't get is why didn't bring this incompetency issue up before this? Why all of a sudden?

I think it is our first real hint of what is coming. Notice that CM seemed to be the one to bring the motion and JB didn't want him to? Remember the "raised voices" back in the meeting room? I think KC plans on taking the stand and JB plans on letting her. CM's competency motion was an attempt to derail that.

Can he submit a "Motion of Idiocy" against his co-council? No no forget I said that. Nothing to see here,just move along...

I have never seen the likes, and I hope I never do again. That poor jury must be exhausted.

Thought this bears repeating, since I'm thinking of starting a fan club.
Personally I think DA George is GREAT!! During direct with the "boyfriends" he would pause strategicaly after each incriminating answere. His strenghth is in questioning males not in LE, forensics, etc. What do you more knowledgable WSers (far more) think?

I need to go cook dinner, does sausage casserole have any chloroform in it before I fix it?LOL

I fell asleep just as Dominic started to testify, imagine that. Was there anything of value to his testimony and did the state get to cross examine ? TIA, for the help !

If he did wont he get arrested ?

here is what I think...If GA testified that he molested ICA he deserves to go to prison. My abuser deserved it, I got my day in court...if GA cops to the lie...pay the price. He did not do it...but he cops..he pays. He knows this, which is why I think he will skirt the issue.

This is my first one - and I doubt I'll watch another.

I'm currently waiting for Stefano Dimera to jump out of the woodwork.

:floorlaugh: I just told my mom that I can't wait for this to be over because I have weeks of Days to catch up on. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8