2011.06.27 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-nine)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I fell asleep just as Dominic started to testify, imagine that. Was there anything of value to his testimony and did the state get to cross examine ? TIA, for the help !

It was actually pretty comical and yet, FG did the cross...

Well, actually, if they didn't see the Disney bag and didn't find the baby, I guess the DT sees this as a victory that the jury will assume that both were not there in November. I was wondering why they wanted to get all of that stuff in. so there you are.
I think it has pretty much failed, as I don't think the jury will think either one of these guys could find their way out of a Disney bag. But, you take your small victories when you can. JB was even laughing at his witness. So, I doubt the jury can take it seriously. jmo and all that jazz:crazy:

There were some confused moments there. DC's hearing problem might explain his. JH was talking so fast I couldn't follow everything he said but he was rather endearingly confused about how he both thought he could sell a video that he had taped over for 200 000 dollars and gave it to LE as soon as he realized it wasn't taped over. .

Anyway, DC admitted that it wasn't a complete search so it proves zip

I fell asleep just as Dominic started to testify, imagine that. Was there anything of value to his testimony and did the state get to cross examine ? TIA, for the help !

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:Trust me..you missed it...and you didn't. He basically said nothing a normal sane person would except that GA, and CA did not send him to hunt for Caylee on Suburban.

I haven't read all of this thread, so I apologize if someone has said something already. How did they know to look in black trash bags? IMO they were sent there alright, but not by a psychic.

Imagine a conversation between the fast talking JH and the hard of hearing DC...:great:

Oh my gosh the poor guy was hard of hearing! I can not believe all the ditzing and bad taste comments posted about this guy. IMO, FG is hard to understand when he is right in front of the mic even to me. I thought the witness answered their questions as they were asked. The state was trying to pin him in on EXACT locations using the colored pens and come back and say "look, he was off". AF had to come back and rehabilitate him on that.

Yes, he is obviously hard of hearing. Often as people's hearing diminishes they lose the ability to hear certain pitches while they can still hear other's just fine. It appears that DC is able to hear a higher pitched female voice better than a deeper male voice.

I haven't read all of this thread, so I apologize if someone has said something already. How did they know to look in black trash bags? IMO they were sent there alright, but not by a psychic.

DC just said he thought to look in them and didn't indicated that he was told to.

Even Casey wasn't impressed with the defense team of Hoover and Dominic Casey tag team.

Can you imagine Mason questioning DC? They'd both be having to repeat themselves because of hearing problems. We'd be here until Christmas.

DC just said he thought to look in them and didn't indicated that he was told to.

He testified that there were many trash bags. Did he say he looked in all of them? I was in the middle of installing an a/c and missed some of his testimony. TIA

so let me get this straight...the psychic told these guys that Caylee's remains would be in that location..so Kronk must be psychic too, knew the other psychic was gonna give away his hiding spot..went and retrieved the body, held on to it another month and put it back, only to discover it himself and get the money! what a joke!

:floorlaugh::rocker:
NG keeps playing that angry teeth gnashing Casey video over and over again and claiming she's "crazy like a fox"

Your going to love this, hahahaha

Tropical storm forming in the Gulf, will it go east, will it go west, lol!

Maybe it will go to Orlando.

Invest 95 According to Weather Underground

THEN they can the jury out to Suburban Drive and see what it looks like after a tropical storm! Oh my, NG showing ICA baring her teeth.

I like Leonard Padillo. He speaks with street smarts & some TV host seem to think of him as an odd ball. Right or wrong - he flows with ideas.

All except ... the body in the water from the park.

Interesting.... I thought this morning AF filed the motion for mistrial regarding the DP was based on the recent ruling in South Florida (Evans). Not the case. She is citing Ring vs. Arizona, and the motion is not 105 pages as previously reported by MSM.

She does cite Evans... but mostly based on Ring.

http://www.wftv.com/PDF/28372388/detail.html

here is what I think...If GA testified that he molested ICA he deserves to go to prison. My abuser deserved it, I got my day in court...if GA cops to the lie...pay the price. He did not do it...but he cops..he pays. He knows this, which is why I think he will skirt the issue.

Did Susan Smith's stepfather go to prison after testifying and admitting that he sexually abused her? I don't think he did...

Well it doesn't make sense. If like NG says, ICA was trying to bring the proceedings to a halt by saying she was nuts and couldn't go on, wouldn't she have been dismayed (rather than smiling and happy) that the doctor's found her competant?

Wow Nancy Grace said it was Casey who said she was crazy and told her lawyers she thought she was crazy and couldn't go on with the hearing. Has anyone else heard Casey did this and not the lawyers?

I like Leonard Padillo. He speaks with street smarts & some TV host seem to think of him as an odd ball. Right or wrong - he flows with ideas.

All except ... the body in the water from the park.

I agree...He's great fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member