2011.06.27 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-nine)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning!

I had my first dream about the case last night and to my surprise and delight it featured Yuri! Yesssss! Unfortunately, it was strictly G rated. However I'm rooting for him to be on the stand today so I can send him "call me, mwah!" vibes.

:bdscroll::bdscroll::bdscroll:
It's my birthday too!! This is one year I was hoping no one would notice and I could just go about my business (trial watching that is) but the in-laws insisted on taking me to lunch. Wonder if they'd get too upset if I said I wanted to go to the drive-thru at McD's. :D

:bdscroll:

Happy Birthday!

funny-pictures-gerbil-makes-sprinkles-for-your-birthday-cake.jpg

Happy Birthday sappysoul~

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...ampaign=Feed:+entertainment/tv/tvguy+(TV+Guy)

Geraldo Rivera, last night on his Fox News Channel show, called the delay shocking. But he also cited ”an unimpeachable source” who said the legal issue “is expected to have no long-term impact on the trial, and further, it is still possible this contentious case could be wrapped up before July 4.” And Rivera added that the trial is “expected to resume Monday as if nothing happened, legally speaking. There is no harm, no foul.

STAY OUT OF MY STATE GERALDO AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS..!

Well, thank GAWD...now I can relax...without Geraldo's reassuring, via his unimpeachable source, I don't know what I would do. *sarcasm dripping*

Did anyone see the show last night? He had Geragos and Michael Baden on...Poor Baden kept trying to end a sentence but stuttered so bad, it was like he was Geraldo's sock puppet. I LMAO!

http://eggtreenews.wordpress.com/

Thanks for the link, beach. That blog is comedy gold.

7. A bada$$ hawk is watching this circus through the window. Imagine the stories he has for the other hawks.

The other hawks must think he's making this stuff up! :floorlaugh:

It's my birthday too!! This is one year I was hoping no one would notice and I could just go about my business (trial watching that is) but the in-laws insisted on taking me to lunch. Wonder if they'd get too upset if I said I wanted to go to the drive-thru at McD's. :D

Happy Birthday to you too ! I'm just so proud to be here. I was on a ventilator in ICU for 2 months just this past february. they had already called in my family and everything. if i lived, i was supposed to be a vegetable...hah ! guess i showed them. I'm 38 today. So I'm happy just to be here. Have a great day !

:bdsong:

Power of Prayer: Everyone at 8:30am right before everything happens that we all say a prayer for little Caylee that at the end of this trial there will be justice. I think this week will be very crazy with the defense and lots of lies. Prayer Chain 8:30am

Today is gonna be a good day for Caylee...it's my birthday and I couldn't think of a better gift for little Caylee to rest in peace and for the TRUTH to be told and justice to be served !!!

:blushing:

*~Happy Birthday!!!~*

Stephr- wow, 2 months on the vent, eh? You are one lucky chica. Normally, if you require a prolonged stay on the vent you don't make it (IMHO). I am glad you are still with us. :) As an ICU nurse myself, I love to see success stories out walking around.

This was posted yesterday, I will take NeJame's analyst:rocker: over Geraldo's. I wonder if the state wants to impeach Lee or Cindy? Or both? I thought Lee was granted immunity a long time ago and hoped he was going to be the one to tell the truth..I now wonder how that works?:waitasec:
Hmm..Now I am really gonna sit here and wait and watch!

You can watch live here: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/interactive.html

Or pick a link from the current news thread.

Casey Anthony: Is delay significant or no big deal?

Posted: 26 Jun 2011 "SNIP" posted by halboedeker

What’s coming Monday at the Casey Anthony trial?

Geraldo Rivera, last night on his Fox News Channel show, called the delay shocking. But he also cited ”an unimpeachable source” who said the legal issue “is expected to have no long-term impact on the trial, and further, it is still possible this contentious case could be wrapped up before July 4.”

Mark NeJame a legal analyst for WKMG-Channel 6, advised trial watchers to be “glued” to their sets at 8:30 a.m. Monday. “This is significant, this is substantial, this is a fundamental issue,” NeJame told Tony Pipitone.

Article: http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...=Yahoo!+Mail

Interesting stuff! Watch the video below, and read Joe's commentary. This guy offers great info on body language.

Joe Navarro @navarrotells Tampa
Former FBI Agent, Spycatcher & nonverbal communications expert and author of the international best seller What Every Body Is Saying.
http://twitter.com/#!/navarrotells

navarrotells Joe Navarro
@Flash_Adney Yes she does. Neck touching is something we all do when we are insecure, scared, concerned, in doubt.
46 minutes ago

navarrotells Joe Navarro
@PocketAcesDMB She's angry (teethbearing primate behavior) & concerned or worried (Neck covering) + nose crinkle (didnt like) who knows what
8 hours ago

navarrotells Joe Navarro
Note Casey's behavior at 1:13 clickorlando.com/video/28362472… extreme anger than concern via @KimberlyRatliff
8 hours ago

navarrotells Joe Navarro
Thanks @KimberlyRatliff for the video. Note the teeth bearing & nose crinkle a display of anger with finger pointing - next neck covering
8 hours ago

KimberlyRatliff Kimberly W Ratliff by navarrotells@ @navarrotells
Here is link to video clickorlando.com/video/28362472… Watch Casey's face/neck around 1:13!
9 hours ago

(Corrected video link: http://www.clickorlando.com/video/28362472/index.html)

navarrotells Joe Navarro
Keep your eyes on the neck - neck behaviors reveal much about what others think or truly feel psychologytoday.com/blog/spycatche…
10 hours ago

eta: no idea how Dr Fessel's hawk picture got stuck in there, lol!

Interesting stuff! Watch the video below, and read Joe's commentary. This guy offers great info on body language.

Joe Navarro @navarrotells Tampa
Former FBI Agent, Spycatcher & nonverbal communications expert and author of the international best seller What Every Body Is Saying.
http://twitter.com/#!/navarrotells

navarrotells Joe Navarro
@Flash_Adney Yes she does. Neck touching is something we all do when we are insecure, scared, concerned, in doubt.
46 minutes ago

navarrotells Joe Navarro
@PocketAcesDMB She's angry (teethbearing primate behavior) & concerned or worried (Neck covering) + nose crinkle (didnt like) who knows what
8 hours ago

navarrotells Joe Navarro
Note Casey's behavior at 1:13 clickorlando.com/video/28362472… extreme anger than concern via @KimberlyRatliff
8 hours ago

navarrotells Joe Navarro
Thanks @KimberlyRatliff for the video. Note the teeth bearing & nose crinkle a display of anger with finger pointing - next neck covering
8 hours ago

KimberlyRatliff Kimberly W Ratliff by navarrotells@ @navarrotells
Here is link to video clickorlando.com/video/28362472… Watch Casey's face/neck around 1:13!
9 hours ago

navarrotells Joe Navarro
Keep your eyes on the neck - neck behaviors reveal much about what others think or truly feel psychologytoday.com/blog/spycatche…
10 hours ago

Thanks BeanE! I was just watching this from your retweets on twitter this morning!

This and the sentencing charts are good stuff to think about today.

Happy Birthday to you too ! I'm just so proud to be here. I was on a ventilator in ICU for 2 months just this past february. they had already called in my family and everything. if i lived, i was supposed to be a vegetable...hah ! guess i showed them. I'm 38 today. So I'm happy just to be here. Have a great day !

:bdsong:

What an amazing story - it gave me goosebumps... I'm so glad your with us!

morning all! Blessings this morning! I do not know if I dreamed it, or saw it this morn on the news that a hotel near Disney burnt down last night....I pray it is not the one the jurors are staying at.....anyone hear anything about this?

Every time I work myself around to feeling sorry for LA or CA, they go and do something ridiculous. Grrrr! I am still holding out hope that GA will stay strong and not give ambiguous (and downright false!!) testimony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela