2011.06.27 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-nine)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
another tweet from WESH site:

#CaseyAnthony Ann Finnell finally in court, Dominic Casey, Jim Hoover, John Allen, Dr Furton in hall.

Outside courthouse- Baez & Mason walking in now. No comment from either. #CaseyAnthonyby cfnews13casey via twitter at 7:

Hilarious! Sims has been moved up to the end of the table and Ann is sitting closer to ICA.

Wesh tweet:

CaseyAnthony Ann Finnell finally in court, Dominic Casey, Jim Hoover, John Allen, Dr Furton in hall.

by bobkealing via twitter at 2:29 AM

bold by me.

WFTV thinks maybe a plea deal. That's why Ann Finnell there, Jose and Mason on there way in court.

Oh jeez, it's seems like a BUNCH of stuff happened over the week and I missed it all. I took my 3rd cousin to the lake and we didn't have cable or nothing. :( I may never get caught up.

I see AF is back ... are we getting close to the end of the trial?

Outside courthouse- Baez & Mason walking in now. No comment from either. #CaseyAnthony
by cfnews13casey

#CaseyAnthony Ashton joking that Finnelll is here to make him sick again.
by bobkealing

another tweet from WESH site:

#CaseyAnthony Ann Finnell finally in court, Dominic Casey, Jim Hoover, John Allen, Dr Furton in hall.

Oooohh... Dominic Casey and Jim Hoover. This could be a very interesting day!

Bill Schaeffer seems quite concerned to see Ann Finnell.......WFTV

It's my birthday too!! This is one year I was hoping no one would notice and I could just go about my business (trial watching that is) but the in-laws insisted on taking me to lunch. Wonder if they'd get too upset if I said I wanted to go to the drive-thru at McD's. :D

Happy Birthday to both of you.....Hope you have a great day!

WFTV thinks maybe a plea deal. That's why Ann Finnell there, Jose and Mason on there way in court.

That was my first thought when I found out CM is there. Hmm. Why all the witnesses in the hallway then? This case is going to kill me. :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3