2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this mean the jury can hear DC tell the jury when he testifies that Baez told him that if he found the body, not to call LE, but to call Baez?

Yep, Hoover has mistruths..........lol. But he also has the video. And that video may be trouble.

I forgot about that!

My pet theory is that Lee figured out the general location and told Cindy, then she told DC.

I have no proof of that at all; it's just my suspicion.

UH......if Cindy knew to look for Caylee in the woods , PERIOD, why did she say she only stopped looking for Zanny "6 weeks ago"? :waitasec:...can someone help me here?

You know, I think you are right. I think Casey was telling the truth by giving tons of little hints. "She's close" "she's with Zanny", etc.

omg...that was more code??? thats the feeling im getting now, and im even more creeped out. i didnt think that was possible anymore in this trial....

The last two lots on the east side of Hopespring are numbered 4709 and 4701, respectively. In the house next to the end lives Zenaida Almodovar. In the corner lot lives Peter Gonzalez. Some could safely surmise that by combining parts of the two names you come up with Zenaida Gonzalez. Is this merely a coincidence or is there more to it?

4701_4709.jpg

As you can see from this map (TY boblolaw) that their search was not close or deep enough in the overgrown vegetations..This map shows the propeerties they searched with their sticks..and some of those buildings were abandonned..along with sheds..etc....Caylee was stuck inbetween these properties and hidden by heavy overgrowth of hanging vines and other such stuff....Their video shows some dead trees ( nothing green) and closeups of what was green leaves to question..just where it was taken..One leaf looks pretty much like any leaf1! :floorlaugh:

It also says June 9th.

ETA: I've always wondered why everyone had the wrong date but Casey knew to tell the 911 operator it was 31 days since she last saw her daughter. Was she ticking the days off on her iphone?

Found the tape in the woods?! Video tape?! Are you kidding me?! This is nuts.

I think he is making himself look guiltier than he actually is

He needs to settle down and stop sounding so rehearsed

This wasn't the birth of Reasonable Doubt... this was the "Big Bang" of Reasonable Doubt.

Reasonable doubt to what? Maybe I missed it, but I felt like this testimony says the DT knew where Caylee was all along and knowly left her out in the woods to be chewed by animals. This hurts my heart. This is all new testimony to me, I was not really aware of this video and JH/DC. Very sad. To me it says that KC told them where the body was and GA/CA wanted to confirm that she was indeed placed there or wanted it taped that they searched there to keep her remains from being found. This is one sick family. This is very bad or ICA. I don't know if I would have brought this in...I mean yes, it shows shadyness, but to me it looks like the A's knew. Not just GA, but CA as well since she was the one directly dealing with these people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654