2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoover mumbles, speaks quickly and says "mkay" a lot. #caseyanthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 4:13 PM

Hoover tells LDB to listen carefully...
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 4:12 PM

Perry tells Hoover to wait for question to be asked before answering. Stop interrupting. #caseyanthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 4:12 PM

LOL, I called Mr. Baez when I found the tape!!! Why would you call Baez instead of LE!!!! Very bad for DT.

Is she going to ask him who told him where to look for Caylee's body and to look in black garbage bags?? Why is she harping on the sale of the tape? Just to discredit him with the jury?

Did scissors just get passed across KC, she watched the scissors pass, sighed. I thought they were thinking she is incompetent? No scissor passing by crazy people please.

Cindy told LE, after the remains were found, that she had her people (DC) search the Suburban area, a month before the body was found. Casey was the only one that knew where Caylee was, at least in the beginning. Dominic worked for Cindy. I hope the state can show that this all ties back to Casey, and if they do, she is DONE.

If they don't, the SAO is done...

moo

This guy reminds me of my ex husband, the king of all liars. He thinks if he keeps repeating the same lie it will become true.

To me (who knows naught of this part) it makes me think that the whole family knew where Caylee was and that would lead me to think that all or more than one of them could have known since 6/16 or thereabouts...so it could add reasonable doubt to who actually killed her...

JB has him very well rehearsed

hope she breaks him

omg...that was more code??? thats the feeling im getting now, and im even more creeped out. i didnt think that was possible anymore in this trial....

Don't think so myself. She isn't that smart. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member