2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't the judge ask him to speak clearly and stop lying! ;)

This dude can't even find hope spring and suburban on a map?

Both DT and PT seem to distrust JH. What is their point?

Wait he's trying to impeach his own witness??????????????? Why??? Unless JH and DC have some BOMBSHELL testimony

Good grief, this guy makes me want to stick nails in my ears...just answer the question buddy, baez is being pretty clear with his question, (geez how unusual is that). I think he wants to impeach him because he is going to say that these 2 jokers were sent out there by the anthony's and if that is true (which I 100% believe) then they knew Caylee's remains were there and since they were not communicating with KC how did they know, well because george must have bagged up his granddaughter and threw her in there. I guess they will say that since george and cindy were being followed 24/7 george couldn't get back there to retrieve her and permanently dispose of her so they employed these 2 to do this for them.

Baez, if he plays his cards right he could convince at least 1 or 2 jurors that the anthony's might have alot more involvement then meets the eye, which could muddy up the murder charges for KC.

Never in my life have I seen so many people with questionable ethics involved in one single case, boggles my mind.

He calls Baez when the tape was found...and he worked for the Anthony's. Wow. That's interesting.

this is how i feel too

I stand corrected.. #caseyanthony witness sounds like Brad Pitt in "Snatch!" Not "Lock Stock" Thank u @bryanlavietes !! Thank u Guy Ritchie!by abcashleigh via twitter at 4:16 PM

Oh no, not good. How did he mark their parking spot the first time if he doesn't know his way around the streets on it?

goofy

hope she disarms him and then gets in the ‘who’ questions

He can't read a SATELLITE map and HE's telling someone to "Listen carefully" and "Youre so wrong."...????

LDB is being nice. Seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member