2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cocky, belligerent, arrogant and just down right rude and disrespectful...I hope LDB rips him a new one and I would love to see him arrested.

Why is he not being declared a hostile witness?

I've been wondering the same thing.

And I don't mean to be snarky or rude, but for the love of all things holy, someone needs to teach this guy how to speak clearly. The mumbling is beyond irritating. This guy is a horrible witness. I really feel for both LDB and the court reporter right about now. :banghead:

Darn it.
I'm going to have to change my name.

Linda Drane-Burdick is obviously the REAL 'smart blonde'.

Here's the problem. DC was in charge, not JH.
He's trying his best. As far as I'm concerned, DC threw JH under the bus long ago.
JMO

The last two lots on the east side of Hopespring are numbered 4709 and 4701, respectively. In the house next to the end lives Zenaida Almodovar. In the corner lot lives Peter Gonzalez. Some could safely surmise that by combining parts of the two names you come up with Zenaida Gonzalez. Is this merely a coincidence or is there more to it?

4701_4709.jpg

BBM Casey in her written statement, which she continued to maintain, states she dropped Caylee between 9 and 1, and left her with Zenaida Gonzalez. YOu can't make this stuff up!

ETA: Oh and I forgot that those 2 houses intersect near 8905 Hopespring Drive.
Caylee was born on August 5, 2005

But the point is, to me anyway, is that clearly someone told these people enough to have a chance to find Caylee...and maybe it was just Casey, but if that info does not come in (who) then it leaves it wide open to imagine the whole clan in on it...

Vinnie P tweeting that it's a good cross...that's a good sign.

In the best case scenario the jury realizes that this information came directly from Casey. Worst case? They decide it doesn't help them in deciding the guilt or innocence of the defendant and decides to ignore it.

I am starting to think that the only reason they did not find Caylee that day is that they were not expecting skeletal remains. They were looking for a little girl, and walked right past the remains.

Did Jim Hoover ever say who sent him and D. Casey to look on Suburban Drive? If he said I missed it.

OMG I wish he would slow down and enunciate! I cannot even understand him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member