2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
UH......if Cindy knew to look for Caylee in the woods , PERIOD, why did she say she only stopped looking for Zanny "6 weeks ago"? :waitasec:...can someone help me here?
I don't know, why did she wear Caylee's ashes, yet testify at a pre-trial hearing that she believed Caylee to still be alive.

In other words, why do the Anthony's do anything they do?

I don't have an answer, and I could be way off base!

OH MY HECK!!! This guy is all over the place, he's not answering the questions.

LDB asks if he secretly taped the Anthonys. Hoover: No. #caseyanthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 4:14 PM

Hoover tells LDB to "listen carefully." he says the tape he handed over was the one he thought had been taped over. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 4:14 PM

Hoover says "you're still wrong" to LDB
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 4:14 PM

He should be nervous. He is opening himself up to perjury. He is lying through his teeth.

Doesn't seem that the court worries too much about perjury from what we have seen in the last few days.

You were trying to capitalize on this case, were you not? "You're so wrong!" HAHA!

Did scissors just get passed across KC, she watched the scissors pass, sighed. I thought they were thinking she is incompetent? No scissor passing by crazy people please.

Just what we need, "I'm running with scissors!"

I dont know if he is shady or not but I like he doesnt let them get him twisted.

I guess he should have been an Ashton witness on cross.

But isn't it very suspicious that a PI hired by George is searching here a month before the body is found?

Don't you think he would have had them search sooner if he knew sooner. It was CA who sent them there.

Shouldnt the DT object to the question about the Anthony family secretly being recorded?

Well, I guess that would help their defense. I think.

Please ask him who told them to search there. Please..........just ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010