2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This part has always worried me.......I'm afraid that the SA should have went after the A's for their knowledge and obstruction instead of making them the grieving GP's.

Someone needs to show him what speaking slowly sounds like. Poor court reporter :(

Why can't he enunciate? He has been asked over and over to speak more clearly. I think that he is speaking this way on purpose to be confusing.

I had to leave a little while....Did LDB ask Hoover what prompted him and Casey to go into the woods?

I've been wondering the same thing.

And I don't mean to be snarky or rude, but for the love of all things holy, someone needs to teach this guy how to speak clearly. The mumbling is beyond irritating. This guy is a horrible witness. I really feel for both LDB and the court reporter right about now. :banghead:
I don't know which is worse him or Dr. Spitz.

How do people get this far in life talking this fast? Somebody (mom, teacher, somebody) should have told him to s l o w i t d o w n

Cross

Were you trying ot sell these two worthless videos?
Explains that he was confused about what tapes he was attempting to sell. Tells LDB to "listen carefully."

So you thought you had something in your possession could be worthy up to $200,000?

Did you try to secretly videotape the Anthonys? You were trying to capitalize on these individuals correct?
No.
When you went to this location in Nov. 2008, you were secretly taping DC.
For first 20 seconds.
When asked if DC knew, you said he didn't know.
Not at first, no. But then I told him.

This marking you've made was the 2nd day, correct? Where were you the first day?
Hard to show.
Do you know where the intersection of Suburban and Hopespring is?
Yes.
(Shows he parked further down Suburban, more toward school.)

I filmed DC, and the film had a lot of off-color to it. I switched cameras. Then I backed up to here (toward Suburban and "find" site).

Is this last marked in blue where you believe Mr. Casey was in the first video
segment when DC was on the phone?
Yes.
Mark it on the image.
OK.
Did you return again that day? to the same spot?
I don't know where he (DC) went in, but I saw where he came out. He saw pavers.
Was it in the same area? That's the best you can answer me as to where you and DC went in the woods?
Yes.
Mark that area then.
Earlier you said you parked at the third light pole?
Second day at the third light pole.

Commercial break!

I can't believe I'm actually saying this but I'm more annoyed listening to this witness than JB!!!! That should give you an idea of how much I want to scream. :banghead:

He's coming across as confused and like he cannot identify anything on a map. Not good for the defense in claiming he could tell that he was in the same place the remains were eventually found.

I'm glad Linda is doing this cross... she can sneak in like a panther. Jeff would probaly have gotten a tad bit angry quickly. Not that there's anything wrong with that. ;)

I am starting to think that the only reason they did not find Caylee that day is that they were not expecting skeletal remains. They were looking for a little girl, and walked right past the remains.

in plastic bags with a steel rod?:waitasec:

BBM Casey in her written statement, which she continued to maintain, states she dropped Caylee between 9 and 1, and left her with Zenaida Gonzalez. YOu can't make this stuff up!

You're right. Only Casey can. :crazy:

BBM Casey in her written statement, which she continued to maintain, states she dropped Caylee between 9 and 1, and left her with Zenaida Gonzalez. YOu can't make this stuff up!

You seriously gave me chills!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member