2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
*pouring more wine hoping all of this makes more sense after a second glass*

This is beyond painful. Wonder what the jury is thinking? He does not come off as forthcoming. His flushed appearance and high blood pressure isn't helping. Nobody must be wondering why he didn't find a body. He'd need GPS and a clue.

at least the jurors are having a little entertainment before dinner

I know, sometimes I am so bummed for them. They should be able to go have a beer and talk about the "funny" dude on the stand.

Um, wow. It looks like LDB and AF are really going at it during the sidebar. As in, yelling at each other. A lot. Wonder what's up?

If anything, he has established two very important things, a) that GA/CA did NOT send him out there and that b) his search was not exhaustive. Both hits for the DT and their theories.

Hi!

Can you point me in the direction of what you believe substantiates this? I am not questioning your validity, I am eager for my own peepers to see this!

TYIA! :great::fence:

Redirect.

AF showing photo to DC
Does that represent your first entry on 11.15?
Yes.
Is that the first entry or the second entry (INTO THE WOODS)?
First.
He circles the first entry point into the woods.
Second entry? Indicate that for us.
He does.
You kept using the word "estimating"--why?
I didn't have exact measurements and I'm going off of 3 years of memory.
When LE sat with you and asked you to point out where you entered in 2008, correct? And athey asked where you walked that day. Did you draw a map for them?
I drew some circles.
How long ago was hat?
March 2011.
Is that correct sir?
HE ASKS "IS THAT CORRECT?" YIKES.

SIDEBAR

Oh my I have been in the pool with the Grandkids. No idea we were still in court. Has any one mentioned the rumors about the affair with Cindy? I can't see why she is any better than George if he had the affair with RC. More than once we saw Cindy holding his hand when she should have been beibng comforted by George.

I know this is serious but I can't stop laughing now...and I feel bad for doing so...:(

when asked when state showed map he replied March 2011 - Lady defence callled for a sidebar??

LOL, did LDB just give AF the talk to the hand sign at the sidebar. Or am I just loopy?

I hope the jury at least has some :popcorn:

Just wanted to note something from my previous DC emails post here (back on pg 114 # 2836). In the email that says:

I am happy to hear that Ginette received the Bear, the shirt on the Bear is one of Caylee Marie's which Casey recently dressed the Bear in.

Hey! I say let LE see that bear! What if it's the same shirt Caylee was wearing when she was last seen!

Also - wow he is having no trouble hearing DS huh? Her voice is much quieter, and no delay in answering her questions either. Wayyyy tooooo obvious DT!

Ohhh my gosh.. .It's been fun. I am in tears here, and I've just had the audio today. I can't wait to go home and see it myself. I still don't know why they have spent so much time coloring pictures. This truly is a circus of a trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BOTTERB